Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
insane | insanely | insanities | insanity
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Deranged (1 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Insane"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A conditioned living being is endowed with four principles of malpractice, namely errors, insanity, inability and cheating. These are signs of imperfection, and out of the four the propensity to cheat others is most prominent
- A person engaged in devotional service becomes heartsick when singing the glories of the Supreme Lord. Because the Lord is very dear to him, when he glorifies the Lord's name, fame and so on, he becomes almost like an insane man
- Another message was once sent to Krsna informing Him that after He had killed Kamsa, one of Kamsa's demon friends had gone insane
- Anything outside of Krishna Consciousness is insanity, and I am glad that you are realizing it more and more
- As soon as he thinks that "I am independent," that is another insanity. He is under control. Just like the same man. He is thinking, "I don't care for state laws." He is insane. He will be forced to accept state laws in the prison house by the police
- Every living being is serving the dictates of desire, anger, lust, illusion, insanity and enviousness - all materially affected. But even while executing such dictations of different temperaments, he is perpetually unhappy
- Everyone is overpowered by insanity, anyone in this material world and who is trying to be happy. Everyone is in insanity. They are trying to different way
- First of all let them prove that they are sane men. They are all insane rascals. Why shall I take their words? We are taking words from Krsna, who is accepted the Supreme by all the acaryas, all the great sages
- For His devotees, the Lord personally descends to this world to give them relief and save them from the insane acts of miscreants. It is foolish to try to impose the limits of an ordinary living being upon the unlimited potency of Godhead
- He is slapped by the police. He says, "Oh, I am independent. Go on slapping." This is insanity. Is it not insanity? The police slaps him, and he says, "I am independent." Do you think independence? So that sort of independence we are having
- Hell and disturbance only because of the unwanted insane populace addicted to sex indulgence
- How a devotee can be in a state of insanity because of ecstatic love is described in the Tenth Canto, 30th Chapter, 4th verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam, where the gopis were searching for Krsna in the forests of Vrndavana
- I say the Indians are becoming insane. By the influence of so many rascals they are becoming insane. So that has to be rectified. But insanity is prevailing all over the world, but not so much insanity as in India, that they are rejecting their own things
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said that when Krsna entered the poisonous waters of the Yamuna, Srimati Yasoda Devi went insane. Instead of searching for curative herbs, she began to speak to the trees as if they were snake chanters
- So the constitution of the atomic soul is admitted in all Vedic literatures, and it is also actually felt in the practical experience of any sane man. Only the insane man can think of this atomic soul as all-pervading visnu-tattva
- Svarupa-damodara Gosvami says that anyone who is eager to understand the Mayavada philosophy must be considered insane. This especially applies to a Vaisnava who reads the Sariraka-bhasya and considers himself to be one with God
- The disease of insanity or being haunted by ghosts takes place in an unclean state of existence
- The hobgoblins and ghosts attack men who are impure, and their attack is spoken of as insanity
- There will be peace and prosperity in the world due to good and sane population only; there is hell and disturbance only because of the unwanted, insane populace addicted to sex indulgence
- These (Krsna milking a bull instead of a cow) are some of the instances of insanity or madness in connection with the love affairs of Radha and Krsna
- They (those who are insane) are under the wrong impression that after death there is no life, and consequently they act very irresponsibly in this life and enjoy unrestricted sense gratification
- This modern civilization, it is insane, crazy civilization. There is a little pleasure in sex life - simply sex life, increase sex life, spoiling everything. That is crazy. Eating - eat anything, any nonsense thing, and become a hog
- Those who are insane simply do not care for death, nor do they know what is going to happen after death
- Those who drool while sleeping are considered unclean and are subject to be haunted by ghosts or to, go insane
- When a person is haunted, he becomes practically insane. When one is in an insane condition, he speaks all kinds of nonsense
- When one is in an insane condition, he speaks all kinds of nonsense. Thus to become engaged in sense gratification, one has to accept a friend who is durmada, or badly affected by the material disease
- With folded hands she began to bow down to the trees, asking them, "What is the medicinal herb which can check Krsna's dying from this poisonous water?" This is an instance of insanity caused by some great danger