Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
informed | informing | informs | inform
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Describing Human Society - videos (132 P)
- ► Caitanya's Informing (9 P)
- ► Describe (14 C, 543 P)
- ► Krsna's Informing (27 P)
- ► Our Informing (Disciples of SP) (35 P)
- ► Report (3 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Inform"
The following 168 pages are in this category, out of 168 total.
- A foolish man, if he is informed that there is better life in the spiritual world, to become servant of God, Krsna, they think, "I became servant of this material world. I have suffered so much. Again servant of Krsna? Oh..." They shudder
- A person foolishly thinks that the material body has grown from a combination of chemicals, although he cannot find them. The Vedas inform us, however, that chemical combinations do not constitute the living force
- A pure devotee knows that there is no need to ask the Absolute Truth for any material necessities. Therefore, while informing the Lord about their distress in being attacked by Vrtrasura, the demigods apologized for offering prayers for their safety
- After offering them (Bhismadeva, Dhrtarastra, Dronacarya, Duryodhana and Bahlika) due respects, he informed them that Lord Balarama had arrived at the garden outside the city gate
- After offering them (the wives of the brahmanas) all respectful obeisances, the boys said, "Dear mothers, please accept our humble obeisances and hear our statement. May we inform you that Lord Krsna and Balarama are nearby"
- After returning home, he vividly informed Lord Krsna and Balarama of the actual situation in Hastinapura and the intentions of Dhrtarastra. Akrura was sent to Hastinapura by Krsna to study these, and by the grace of the Lord he was successful
- After seeing Krsna, Jarati cried very loudly, addressing all the residents of Vrndavana to inform them that this son of King Nanda was setting fire to the household life of her daughter-in-law
- Akrura became a little disappointed by these words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but he could not disregard the order. He therefore entered Mathura and informed Kamsa about the arrival of Krsna, and then he entered his own home
- Akrura plainly informed Satadhanva that he would always offer his most respectful obeisances to Krsna, the Supersoul of everything created and the original cause of all causes
- Although being assured of his father's treasure, the poor man cannot acquire this treasure by such knowledge alone. Therefore the astrologer had to inform him of the means whereby he could actually find the treasure
- Although he (Brahma) was informed that the little cowherd boy (Krsna) was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he wanted to see more of the Lord’s glorious pastimes, and thus he stole all the calves and cowherd boys and took them to a different place
- Although Maharaja Rahugana was playing the part of a king, he had been informed by Jada Bharata that he was not a king nor was Jada Bharata deaf and dumb. Such designations were simply coverings of the spirit soul
- As Lord Visnu, situated as Paramatma, can understand the desire of the living entity, so Lord Brahma can also understand the living entity's desire, for Visnu, as a via medium, informs him
- At one such meeting, while he (the brahmana) was very faithfully hearing about Vaisnava activities, he was informed that these activities can be performed even by meditation
- Balarama again turned toward Rukmini and informed her that the current duty of the ksatriya in human society is so fixed that, according to the principles of fighting, one's own brother may become an enemy
- Before the demon (Vrkasura) could argue that he had no time to take rest, the Lord informed him about the importance of the body, and the demon was convinced
- Brhaspati informed the demigods that because Bali had been endowed with extraordinary power by the brahmanas, the demigods could not fight with him. Their only hope was to gain the favor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- By astronomical calculation, people were informed about this great eclipse prior to its taking place, and therefore everyone, both men and women, decided to assemble at the holy place in Kuruksetra known as Samanta-pancaka
- By His practical activity, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu informed us how to cleanse our hearts
- By the grace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Murari Gupta was informed about the position of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, and the next day he offered obeisances first to Lord Nityananda and then to Lord Caitanya
- Dear Lord, let us inform you that no one is more sinful than us, nor is there any offender like us. Even if we wanted to mention our sinful activities, we would immediately become ashamed. And what to speak of giving them up
- Demons are always afraid of demigods. After being informed by Narada about the appearance of the demigods in different families, Kamsa at once became very much alarmed
- Dhruva Maharaja indirectly informed the great sage Narada that there are four kinds of human spirit - the brahminical spirit, the ksatriya spirit, the vaisya spirit and the sudra spirit. The spirit of one caste is not applicable to the members of another
- Dr. Frog is trying to understand Atlantic Ocean comparing with his three-feet well, that's all. When he is informed that there is Atlantic Ocean, he's simply comparing with his limited space
- Etiquette is such that a person of less importance cannot ask the identity of a person of higher importance without first disclosing his own identity. King Mucukunda therefore told Lord Krsna, "My dear Lord, let me first inform You of my identity"
- Evam parampara. So absolute knowledge can be achieved when we hear from the Absolute. No person in the relative world can inform us about the absolute knowledge. That is not possible
- For one year there was no discussion of the incident of the Aghasura demon in the village of Vraja. But when the boys attained their sixth year, they informed their parents of the incident with great wonder
- Fortunately, one day the great sage Narada came and informed the family about Aniruddha's disappearance from the palace
- Garga Muni informed Nanda Maharaja, "This child (Krsna) has taken different bodily complexions in different yugas (millennia). First of all He assumed the color white, then the color red, & then the color yellow, and now He has assumed the color black"
- Garga Muni informed Nanda that because he was a great devotee of Narayana, Narayana had given Nanda a son equal to Him. Garga Muni indicated that this son would be disturbed by so many demons and that Nanda should therefore be careful and protect Him
- Garga Muni intimated to Nanda Maharaja that the female child was born of Yasoda and that Krsna was born of Devaki & they were exchanged. Also, the female child, Durga, had informed Kamsa that the child who would kill him was already born somewhere else
- He (a thief) saw Krsna the same way as he was informed by the Bhagavata reader. Then he saw, "Oh, oh, you are so nice boy, Krsna." So he began to flatter. He thought that "Flattering, I shall take all the jewels"
- He (Akrura) further informed Satadhanva, "Krsna and Balarama are so powerful that simply by willing They create, maintain and dissolve the whole cosmic manifestation"
- He (Garga Muni) informed Nanda Maharaja that the son of Rohini would be very pleasing to His family members and relatives and therefore would be called Rama. In the future He would be extraordinarily strong and therefore would be called Baladeva
- He (Krsna's older friend) therefore informed the others not to take the trouble of worrying about Krsna, because there was no present danger from Aristasura
- He informed Pariksit that hearing & chanting the pastimes of Krsna are so auspicious that the processes purify the three varieties of men involved: he who recites the transcendental topics of Krsna, he who hears such topics & he who inquires about Him
- He wished good fortune to all the imprisoned kings and the messenger. After receiving this assurance from Lord Krsna, the messenger returned to the imprisoned kings and informed them of the happy news of the Lord's forthcoming visit
- I (Usa) am sorry to inform you (Citralekha) that just after this he disappeared, and I have been thrown into the whirlpool of disappointment. My dear friend, I am very anxious to find this wonderful young man, the desired lord of my heart
- In Bhagavad-gita Arjuna informed Krsna that if there is unwanted population (varna-sankara), the entire world will appear to be hell
- In Prayaga I heard that he had already gone to Vrndavana. Rupa Gosvami next informed the Lord about the death of Anupama
- In spite of Lord Caitanya's being so humble and meek as a devotee, when He was informed about injuries inflicted on the body of Sri Nityananda, He immediately ran to the spot and wanted to kill the offenders
- In the materialistic concept, the body is perishable, full of ignorance and completely miserable. Therefore, people in general keep this same bodily idea in mind when they are informed of the personal form of the Lord
- In the morning they begin fishing, this walking, and golfing, no engagement. These poor fellows, they have been not informed that there is better engagement. They do not know. This is their civilization
- In the next verse, Srila Rupa Gosvami informs us what kind of Vaisnava should be selected as a friend and how Vaisnavas should be served
- In this way Sukadeva Gosvami informed Maharaja Pariksit of the answers to his questions regarding the essence of Vedic knowledge and what is considered to be the ultimate goal in the Vedas
- Indirectly, by the symbolism of the conchshell, he informed his depressed grandson Duryodhana that he had no chance of victory in the battle, because the Supreme Lord Krsna was on the other side
- Indirectly, the Lord (Narayana) informed him (Vrkasura) that because the Lord is the Supreme Brahman, He would certainly be able to adjust the awkward situation created by Lord Siva
- It has already been discussed that mother earth implored Lord Brahma to give her relief from the distress created by the burdensome demons and that Lord Brahma informed her that Lord Krsna Himself was going to appear
- It is due to the moonshine that trees and plants grow very luxuriantly. Therefore how can we accept the so-called scientists whose moon expeditions have informed us that there are no trees or vegetation on the moon?
- It is said, "My Lord Janardana (Krsna), please let us know the date when Your mother Devaki devi gave birth to You. If You kindly inform us about this, then we shall observe a great celebration on this date"
- Kalayavana was eager to declare war on a king of the world who would be a suitable combatant for him, but he had not found any. However, being informed about Mathura by Narada, he thought it wise to attack this city with thirty million Yavana soldiers
- Kamsa once said, "What harm can this boy (Krsna) do to me? He has no power." The next moment Kamsa was informed that all of his friends had been killed by the boy
- Kamsa was waiting to hear the news of the child's birth, and the gatekeepers immediately approached him and informed him that the child was born
- Kesava Chatri informed the Muslim King that Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a mendicant touring different places of pilgrimage and that, as such, only a few people came to see Him
- King Jarasandha was very liberal in giving charity to brahmanas, and thus he informed Lord Krsna, Bhima and Arjuna: "My dear brahmanas, you may ask from me whatever you like. If you so desire, you may take my head also. I am prepared to give it."
- Krsna Consciousness means to be on the platform of deathlessness. Every sloka in Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam is informing us of this. If you read these books carefully you will understand this platform of deathlessness
- Krsna continued, "You (King Nagnajit) may also be pleased to be informed that in Our family tradition there is no scope for Our offering anything in exchange for accepting your daughter (Satya). We cannot pay any price you may impose for delivering her"
- Krsna was once informed, "You are the life and soul of all the inhabitants of Vrndavana. So because You have left Vrndavana, all of the servitors of Your lotus feet there are suffering"
- Krsna, upon being informed of the specific date of Rukmini's marriage, was anxious to leave immediately. He asked His driver, Daruka, to harness the horses for His chariot and prepare to go to the kingdom of Vidarbha
- Laksmana said, "As I have already informed you, from the very beginning my mind was attracted by Lord Krsna, and thus I considered the garlanding of the Lord my great victory"
- Lord Caitanya next informed Prakasananda that in the modern age people in general are more or less bereft of spiritual intellect
- Lord Caitanya next informed Sanatana Gosvami that there are different forms of svamsa as well, and these are divided into the Sankarsana division and the incarnation division
- Lord Caitanya once revealed Himself to this confidential devotee, Kholaveca Sridhara, and offered him any opulence he liked. But Sridhara informed the Lord that he did not want any material opulence
- Lord Krsna, being pleased with Satrajit, informed him that He did not have any need of the Syamantaka jewel. "It is better to let it remain in the temple as you have kept it"
- Lord Narayana then informed Lord Siva that this demon, Vrkasura, was killed as the result of his sinful activities
- Lord Siva informed Sudaksina that if such a black ritualistic ceremony were performed properly, then the evil spirit named Daksinagni would appear and then carry out any order given to him
- Lord Siva said "Finally, my Lord (Krsna), I may inform You that this Banasura is very dear to me. He has rendered valuable service unto me; therefore I want to see him always happy. Being pleased with him, I have assured him safety"
- Lord Visnu informed the demigods that they and the other living entities would be saved from the fearful conditions created by Hiranyakasipu
- Mistaking Satrajit to be the sun-god, some of the important citizens of Dvaraka immediately went to Krsna to inform Him that the sun-god had arrived to see Him. At that time, Krsna was playing chess
- Mother Yasoda would inform them (the elder gopis, "All right, keep your butter and yogurt carefully so that They (Krsna and Balarama) may not reach it"
- Nanda Maharaj would point out the peacock feather on his child's head and would inform his beloved wife how the child was pleasing his eyes
- Nanda Maharaja informed the cowherd men that they would start the next morning. They therefore arranged for the cows and bulls to carry them all to Mathura
- Narada had informed Kamsa that in his previous birth Kamsa was Kalanemi, a demon killed by Visnu. Consequently, Kamsa became a great enemy to all the descendants of the yadu-vamsa, the Yadu dynasty
- Narada informed him that the Yadus were the most powerful. Thus informed, Kalayavana attacked the city of Mathura at the same time that Jarasandha tried to attack it for the eighteenth time
- Narada spoke as follows: "First I may inform You (Krsna) that King Yudhisthira has all material opulences which are possible to achieve in the highest planetary system, Brahmaloka"
- Narada told Kamsa, "Being afraid of your atrocious nature, Vasudeva has tactfully hidden Them in Vrndavana, out of your sight." Narada further informed Kamsa, "Krsna and Balarama have been living incognito in the care of Nanda Maharaja"
- Narada was very eager to accelerate the descent of Krsna as soon as possible. He therefore informed Kamsa that in Vrndavana personalities like Nanda Maharaja and all the other cowherd men and their wives
- Narayana Rsi informed Narada Muni that the essence of all the Vedas and Vedic scriptures (namely, the four Vedas, the Upanisads, the Puranas and the Vedanta-sutra) is to render transcendental loving service to the Lord
- Naturally Rukmini had a chance to talk with them, & in this way she obtained information about Krsna. She was informed about the six opulences of Krsna, & simply by hearing about Him she desired to surrender herself to His lotus feet & become His wife
- No one could ascertain the cause (of the cart collapsing), but some small children who were entrusted to play with baby Krsna informed the crowd that it was due to Krsna's striking His feet against the wheel
- No one's austerities can compare to the service of the queens at Dvaraka. Sukadeva Gosvami informed Maharaja Pariksit that for self-realization the austerities and penances performed by the queens at Dvaraka have no comparison
- O master, may we inform you that because of our being overly attached to family affairs, we almost forgot the instructions we received from Lord Siva and Lord Visnu
- Observing the inauspicious signs, the cowherd men, including Maharaja Nanda, became very anxious out of fear. At the same time they were informed that Krsna had gone to the pasturing ground without His elder brother, Balarama
- One night Radharani was talking in a dream. "My dear Krsna, please do not play any more jokes on Me! Please stop! And please don't touch My garments either. Otherwise I shall inform the elderly persons, and I shall disclose all of Your naughty behavior
- One old gopi informed King Nanda, "On His (Krsna's) soles there are the signs of a flag, a thunderbolt, a fish, a rod for controlling elephants, and a lotus flower. Please observe how auspicious these signs are!"
- One old gopi informed King Nanda, "Your son (Krsna) possesses various wonderful fate lines on His palms. There are the signs of lotus flowers and wheels on His palms"
- People should be informed that "Yes, there is sex after death. Why there is no sex? Because there is life after death. You get another body. Maybe a god's body, demigod's body, or dog's body, you'll get another body"
- Please inform Sivananda Sena that in the month of Pausa (December-January) I shall certainly go to his home
- Prahlada Maharaja had informed his father of the nine basic processes of bhakti-yoga, explaining that whoever takes to these processes is to be considered a highly learned scholar
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: "You may inform Him that He is praised for His kindness to unfortunate persons and that He is therefore known as Uttamasloka, one who is praised by chosen words and verses"
- Reaching the gate of Dvaraka, the brahmana informed the doorkeeper of his arrival, and the doorkeeper led him to the place where Krsna was sitting on a golden throne
- Sakuntala informed Maharaja Dusmanta that although she never saw or knew her father or mother, Kanva Muni knew everything about her
- Sanjaya informed King Dhrtarastra very tactfully that his unwise policy of deceiving the sons of Pandu and endeavoring to enthrone his own sons on the seat of the kingdom was not very laudable
- Satyabhama immediately started for Hastinapura to inform Krsna about the ghastly death of her father
- Scorched and extremely disturbed because of Hiranyakasipu's severe penances, all the demigods left the planets where they reside and went to the planet of Lord Brahma, where they informed the creator
- She (Radharani) became almost mad, thinking that the messenger-bee might have returned to Krsna to inform Him all about Her talking against Him. "Krsna must be very sorry to hear it," She thought. In this way She was overwhelmed by another type of ecstasy
- Since You (Krsna) are the most beloved son of Your father, Vasudeva, Your mother, Devaki, has sent me to inform You of the unfortunate news that Salva has arrested Your father and taken him away by force, just as a butcher mercilessly takes away an animal
- Sometimes the Lord informs the devotee through dreams
- Sri Balarama informed Rukmini that ksatriyas are typical emblems of the materialistic way of life; they become puffed up whenever there is a question of material acquisition
- Sri Narada informs these foolish fruitive workers how to realize the reality of happiness
- Sridhara Svami informs us that Kapilasrama is located at the confluence of the Ganges and the Bay of Bengal, a place known now as Ganga-sagara. This place is still famous as a place of pilgrimage
- Srila Rupa Gosvami gradually informed Ramananda Raya about everything he asked. Hearing his explanations, all the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were struck with wonder
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami also informed King Pariksit that previously many other kings and emperors went to the jungle to prosecute severe austerities and penances in order to go back home, back to Godhead
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami informed Maharaja Pariksit that he had heard from reliable sources that simply to teach the children of the Yadu dynasty there were as many as 38,800,000 tutors, or acaryas
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We have all heard this from our grandmother Paurnamasi. She has informed us that Krsna was born in a ksatriya family previous to this birth and was known as Ramacandra"
- Sukadeva Gosvami informed the King that the island known as Nagalaya was inhabited by serpents and that Kaliya was one of the chief serpents there. Being accustomed to eating snakes, Garuda used to come to this island and kill many serpents at will
- Sukadeva Gosvami informs King Pariksit: "My dear King, the wives of the brahmanas were usually very much attached to the glorification of Krsna, and they were always anxious to get an opportunity to see Him"
- Tell her that I sent you to inform her of My personal activities so that she may share in My happiness
- The Bhakti-ratnakara (Seventh Wave), informs us that after the disappearance of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Gadadhara dasa went from Navadvipa to Katwa. Thereafter he came to Endiyadaha and resided there
- The Bhattacarya informed all of them, "Please take your midday baths immediately. Today I shall offer you maha-prasadam, the remnants of food offered to Lord Jagannatha"
- The caretakers (of Usa) cautiously informed their master that Usa was showing symptoms indicating a disgraceful association
- The demigods were further informed that Ananta, the plenary portion of Lord Krsna who is maintaining the universal planets by extending His millions of hoods, would also appear on earth before Lord Krsna’s appearance
- The earth informed King Prthu that if he destroyed her, he and his subjects would all fall down into the waters of the garbha ocean. King Prthu now replies to that point
- The Earth personified continued, "My dear Lord, may I inform You (Krsna) that this boy, whose name is Bhagadatta, is the son of my son, Bhaumasura"
- The education is that a university student, if he is informed, that "If you live irresponsibly, then you may become dog next life," so they say, "What is the wrong if I become a dog?" (laughter) This is the result of education. He doesn't care
- The fate lines on the palm are also considered to be auspicious bodily symptoms. In this connection, one old gopi informed King Nanda
- The frog is perpetually within the well, and if somebody informs him that there is another big span of water, Atlantic Ocean, he simply calculates that "It may be a little more than this well, little more than this well"
- The gopis began to condemn the activities of Akrura. Stating that he was taking Krsna, who was more dear than the dearest to them & who was the pleasure of their eyes. He was being taken from their sight without their being informed or solaced by Akrura
- The gopis said, "He (Krsna) has stolen our hearts and gone away. If you have seen Him, kindly inform us which way He has gone. Dear asoka tree, dear naga flower tree and campaka flower tree, have you seen the younger brother of Balarama pass this way?"
- The gopis said, "It appears that they must have passed through here and touched your bodies, and thus you are feeling so pleasant and are looking toward us with sympathy. Will you kindly, therefore, inform us which way Krsna has gone?"
- The great sage Narada informs Maharaj Yudhisthira about Prahlada Maharaj, who was a devotee from the very beginning of his life
- The housekeeper and the guards of the palace could guess very easily that she was having relations with a male friend, and without waiting for further developments, all of them informed their master, Banasura
- The kings were thus informed by the Pandava brothers that they were required to pay taxes for the execution of the Rajasuya sacrifice. This payment of taxes to Emperor Yudhisthira meant that the king accepted subjugation before him
- The Lord (Balarama) thus placed Himself in the position of an ordinary ksatriya and informed the sages that He did not know in what way He could atone for His killing of Romaharsana, but whatever they would suggest He would be glad to accept
- The Lord is called anadi, or having no creator, and adi, or the origin of all. We think in our own imperfect way that the Lord is also created, but the Vedanta informs us that He is not created
- The Mayavada philosophy," Lord Siva informed his wife Parvati, "is impious (sac chastra). It is covered Buddhism"
- The Pandava brothers started for different directions to inform the respective kings about King Yudhisthira's intention to perform the Rajasuya sacrifice
- The priests engaged in the sacrifice then informed King Anga: O King, we are properly offering the clarified butter in the sacrifice, but despite all our efforts the demigods do not accept it
- The primary information of the kingdom of God informs us that there is no need of sun, moon or electricity, which are all necessary in this material world of darkness
- The sages said, "Dear Lord Yadunandana, we may inform You that we brahmanas posted Romaharsana Suta on that exalted position for the duration of this great sacrifice"
- The same queen said, "We have all failed to control Him, and therefore we ask you, Is He keeping Himself well? I may inform you that Syamasundara is very fickle. His friendship is always temporary; it breaks even by slight agitation"
- The Vedas inform that "Although He (Krsna) is person, He is maintaining all unlimited persons." That they do not know. Eko yo bahunam vidadhati kaman. That one singular person, He is maintaining many millions, many millions, trillions of persons
- The Vedas inform us that beyond this cosmic manifestation there are extensive planets in the spiritual sky. This material manifestation is regarded as only a small portion of the total creation
- The Vedic hymns inform everyone about the supreme source of all pleasure; the unlimited fountainhead of all pleasure is the Personality of Godhead
- The young brahmana then went to the town and informed all the people about Gopala's arrival. Hearing this, the people were struck with wonder
- There should be a class of men, very intelligent class of men in the society who are discussing about the Absolute Truth and they will inform others, "This is Absolute Truth, my dear friends, my dear..." Should do it like this
- Therefore God comes again to inform these rascals that "Now you have tried so much, better give up this, come to Me again"
- They (Krsna and Balarama) immediately informed Nanda Maharaja that Kamsa had invited all the cowherd men and boys to go to Mathura to participate in the ceremony known as Dhanur-yajna. Kamsa wanted them all to go there to participate in the function
- They (the citizens of Dvaraka) informed Lord Krsna that the sun-god, with his glaring bodily effulgence, was coming to see Him. The citizens of Dvaraka confirmed that the sun-god's coming into Dvaraka was not very wonderful
- They (the demigods) were also informed that the external potency of Visnu (Maya), with whom all the conditioned souls are enamored, would also appear by the order of the Supreme Lord, just to execute His purpose
- This chapter (of Srimad Bhagavatam) informs us of the movements of the sun. The sun is not stationary; it is also moving like the other planets. The sun's movements determine the duration of night and day
- Thus Srila Rupa Gosvami informed the King about his mind as a way of knowing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He assured the King that whatever occurred in his mind could be considered evidence
- Uddhava informed Krsna, "Your servants in Vrndavana cannot sleep at night thinking of You, so now they are all lying down on the bank of the Yamuna almost paralyzed. And it appears that they are almost dead, because their breathing is very slow"
- Uddhava was certainly informed of the conditions of life on other planets, and all the sages were anxious to know of them, just as we are anxious to know about the planets in space
- Unaware of who was singing, He (Lord Caitanya) ran toward her through thorny bushes, but when Govinda informed the Lord that it was a woman singing, He immediately stopped
- Vasudeva took the opportunity of Kamsa’s benevolence and informed him that his atheistic activities were also due to this misconception of life - namely taking the material body to be the self
- Vidura came in disguise to the Pandavas and informed them that the housekeeper was going to set fire to the house on the fourteenth night of the waning moon
- Vidura was informed that the result of the Battle of Kuruksetra was the annihilation of his friends and relatives as well as the destruction of the Yadu dynasty and also the passing away of the Lord
- Vyasadeva went to Dvaraka and informed the Personality of Godhead about his problem, and the Personality of Godhead, at Vyasadeva's request, went to Vyasadeva's cottage, where He assured the child (Suka) in the womb that he would not be influenced by maya
- We find that Haridasa Thakura strictly followed his regulative principle of chanting 300,000 names. Thus when the prostitute became restless, he informed her that first he had to finish his chanting and then he would be able to satisfy her
- When everyone was informed of the mysterious disappearance of Pradyumna and how he had grown up, they were all struck with wonder because they had gotten back their dead son after they were almost hopeless of his return
- When informed of the death of Kamsa, Jarasandha decided on the spot that he would rid the world of all the members of the Yadu dynasty. He decided that since Krsna had killed Kamsa, the whole dynasty of the Yadus should be killed
- When Krsna and Balarama were informed of the flight of Satadhanva, They mounted Their chariot, its flag marked by a picture of Garuda, and followed immediately
- When Narada Rsi informed Jambhasura's friends and relatives that Jambhasura had been killed, the three demons named Namuci, Bala and Paka arrived on the battlefield in great haste
- When Ramacandra was searching for Sita, He found Jatayu almost dead and was informed that Sita has been carried off by Ravana
- When the demigods were deprived of their heavenly kingdom, they went to the assembly house of Lord Brahma and informed Lord Brahma of what had happened
- When the distant planets were informed of the passing away of Bhismadeva, all the inhabitants of the upper planets as well as of the earth dropped showers of flowers to show due respect to the departed great personality
- When the leper Vasudeva came to Kurma's house to see Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he was informed that the Lord had already left. The leper then fell to the ground unconscious
- While the cowherd men were thus contemplating, the small children who were playing there informed the men that the trees had fallen because Krsna had pulled the wooden mortar with the rope binding Him