Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
indifference | indifferent | indifferently
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Indifference"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A secular state may be impartial to any particular type of faith, but the state cannot be indifferent to the principles of religion as above-mentioned
- Acquiring transcendental knowledge does not mean that we become indifferent to our present state of affairs, but it means that we should not be overwhelmed by the coming and going of happiness and distress
- Due to my indifferent health in this old age, it may be that I may not come back again. But I must train up at Vrindaban some of my disciples. I can very well spread up this missionary work without any personal transfer
- Due to my indifferent health, for the time being I am going to India; and even if I cannot come back, I will work for an American house there so all you transcendental children can come there and learn and be strong enough to preach this cult
- I (Krsna) wish to protect the inhabitants of Vrndavana from the attacks of My enemies. That is why I remain in My kingdom; otherwise I am indifferent to My royal position.
- If one is fortunate enough to understand the happiness and distress of the spirit soul and gets a taste for transcendental knowledge, then he will be indifferent to the happiness and distress of the body and mind and will relish a transcendental peace
- In our present state of existence, there is no possibility of our being indifferent in these matters of material happiness and distress
- In the age of Kali, the executive heads of state will be indifferent to religious principles, and therefore under their patronage the opponents of religious principles, such as greed, falsehood, cheating and pilfery, will naturally follow
- King Anga could not sleep at night. He became completely indifferent to household life. Once, therefore, in the dead of night, he got up from bed and left Vena's mother (his wife), who was sleeping deeply
- King Anga was very gentle. He had high character and was a saintly personality and lover of brahminical culture. How is it that such a great soul got a bad son like Vena, because of whom he became indifferent to his kingdom and left it?
- Knowingly or unknowingly I have accepted this renounced order. Still, I shall never be indifferent to you
- Madhavendra Puri avoided begging. He was completely unattached and indifferent to material things. If, without his begging, someone offered him some food, he would eat; otherwise he would fast
- My dear friends, although I have suddenly accepted this renounced order, I still know that I shall never be indifferent to you
- The heroine who is a combination of sobriety and restlessness always jokes with equivocal words. She sometimes praises her lover, sometimes blasphemes him and sometimes remains indifferent
- The introspective man is always indifferent to materialistic happiness and distress. He goes on with his self-realization activities undisturbed by material reactions
- The question may be raised that if the living entity has to act as the superintendent of the activities of the bodily combination, then how can he be indifferent to the activities of the body?
- The thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, bodily symptoms manifest in ecstatic love, are as follows: (1) nirveda, indifference; (2) visada, moroseness; (3) dainya, meekness; (4) glani, a feeling that one is in a faulty position and (5) srama, fatigue