Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
inaugurate | inaugurated | inaugurates | inaugurating | inauguration | inaugurator | inaugurators
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Inauguration"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Following the inauguration of Govardhana-puja, people in Vrndavana still dress nicely and assemble near Govardhana Hill to offer worship and circumambulate the hill, leading their cows all around
- For the most part it was the practice of the ksatriya kings to inaugurate some kind of fighting between the parties of the bride and bridegroom before the marriage
- I am advising my men in Vrndavana to begin the function (of inaugurating Krsna-Balarama Temple) from the 16th of April as desired by you. Thanking you for your suggestion
- I shall personally inaugurate the religion of the age - nama-sankirtana, the congregational chanting of the holy name. I shall make the world dance in ecstasy, realizing the four mellows of loving devotional service
- If we can construct a temple and building without permission of the landlord that will be our greatest triumph. If such a law is inaugurated then it is to be supposed that it is Krsna's plan
- In accordance with the directions of the revealed scriptures, both Gosvamis excavated the lost places of pilgrimage and inaugurated the worship of Deities in Vrndavana
- Medical science or knowledge in medicine was also inaugurated by the Personality of Godhead in His incarnation Dhanvantari
- My spiritual master inaugurated this Pancaratriki-vidhi, and we are following his footsteps. Anyone who is inclined to devote his life for Krsna, he should be accepted as brahmana
- The four Kumaras inaugurated their own spiritual party, or sampradaya, known as the Kumara-sampradaya, or later on as the Nimbarka-sampradaya, for the advancement of bhakti
- The inaugurator of Islam religion, I accept him as empowered servant of God because he preached God consciousness in those parts of the world and induced them to accept the authority of God
- The Lord is addressed as avyakta-bandhu, or the inaugurator of the movements of the entire cosmic manifestation
- Then the thread ceremony for the twice-born was inaugurated, as were the rules to be followed for at least one year after acceptance of the Vedas, rules for observing complete abstinence from sex life, and the vocations in terms of Vedic injunctions
- Then the various professional duties in household life were inaugurated, and the method of maintaining a livelihood without anyone's cooperation by picking up rejected grains
- These two sons of Ramamohana were known as Bada Prabhu and Chota Prabhu, and they inaugurated the circumambulation of Navadvipa-dhama