Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
imply | implying | implies | implied
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Imply"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Narada implies that without the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead one cannot extricate himself from the fruitive activities that are under the jurisdiction of the Vedas
- Nistha implies that one should accept the words of Bhagavad-gita, the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as they are, without any deviation or nonsensical commentary
- Since Dr. Radhakrishnan implies that the impersonal Brahman alone possesses such transcendental qualities as being inexhaustible, imperishable, and unborn, we must turn to the Gita for a proper reply
- Srila Vyasadeva described the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as fully independent and transcendental. This implies that there is no one superior to Him or equal to Him
- We should not mistakenly think that the idea of giving up everything implies the renunciation of duties necessary in relation to the body and mind. Even such duties are not sense gratification if they are undertaken in a spirit of service to Krsna
- Why has Sri Advaita been called a limb and not a part? The reason is that "limb" implies greater intimacy