Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
image | imageless | imagery | images
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Image"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Krsna comes in His original form... Original form is two-handed. It is also accepted in the Bible: "Man is made after the image of God." So God has got two-handed. Even the four-handed Visnu form is not the original
- Krsna, unconcerned with the other princes, immediately took the opportunity to place Rukmini on His chariot, marked by a flag bearing an image of Garuda
- Man is made after God means we are reflections of the image of God. Not that we manufacture, imagine some form according to our form. That is mistake
- Material scientists want to avoid the ruling government of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore they imagine different conditions under which they suppose the planets move
- Narayana is catur-bahu, but the Supreme Person resembles a human being. This is also confirmed in the Bible, where it is said that man was made in the image of God
- Not only do the householder caste gosvamis disrespect the title gosvami, but also, following the principles of the smarta Raghunandana, they exhibit great foolishness by burning a straw image of Advaita Acarya in a sraddha ceremony
- Sensual images are recorded in the mind in chronological order, and they become manifest one after another; therefore the living entity has to accept one body after another
- Sometimes it is said that man is made after the image of God. The Absolute Truth is therefore the Supreme Personality, with transcendental mind, senses and intelligence
- Sometimes we see a picture of Atlas holding the globe on his shoulders; he seems to be very tired, holding this great earthly planet. Such an image should not be entertained in connection with Krsna's upholding this created universe
- The goddesses of fortune are partial manifestations of Srimati Radhika, and the queens are reflections of Her image
- The heart of Lord Caitanya is the image of Sri Radhika's emotions. Thus feelings of pleasure and pain arise constantly therein
- The living entity, who has a subtle mental covering, develops all kinds of thoughts and images because of his previous body
- The sun, full of infinite effulgence, is the king of all the planets and the image of the good soul. The sun is like the eye of the Supreme Lord
- The sun, full of infinite effulgence, who is the king of all the planets and the image of the good soul, is like the eye of this world
- The sun, full of infinite effulgence, who is the king of all the planets and the image of the good soul, is like the eye of this world. I adore the primeval Lord, Govinda, in pursuance of whose order the sun performs his journey
- The television image is manifested in millions of expansions, but those expansions cannot act differently; they are simply reflections of the original and can only act exactly as the original does
- There are eight kinds of images recommended in the sastra, in the Vedic literatures. So any kind of images can be worshiped because God is everywhere