Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ignite | ignited | ignites | igniting | ignition
Pages in category "Ignite"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- For example, from earth a tree grows, and from the wood of the tree, fire is ignited. In that igniting process we first of all find smoke, and the next stage is heat, and then fire
- Formerly, the brahmanas used to ignite the fire of sacrifice not with matches or any other external fire but with their powerful mantras, called arani
- The demon Vrkasura therefore went to Kedaranatha and ignited a sacrificial fire to please Lord Siva
- The ingredients of fire are already present in safety matches, and only mild friction is needed to ignite a fire. Similarly, our natural affection for the Lord has to be revived by a little culture
- The pure devotee ignites Krsna consciousness in the hearts of the conditioned souls, and thus the blazing fire of the spiritual world becomes manifest even within this material world
- The spark may fall down in dry grass. As soon as it falls down in dry grass, there is chance of igniting fire in the dry grass - sattva-guna. That is sattva-guna
- The sparks fall into different conditions and retain more or less of their original brilliance. Some sparks fall onto dry grass and thus ignite another big fire
- The Vedic fire for performing yajna was not ignited with ordinary matches or similar devices