Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
hotel | hotelkeeper | hotels
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Our Society Is Not Like A Free Hotel (11 P)
Pages in category "Hotel"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- For illicit sex he must arrange for money for brothels, for meat-eating he must arrange for many slaughterhouses, for gambling he must arrange for casinos and hotels, and for intoxication he must open many breweries
- For instance, when one businessman wishes to contact another businessman he arranges a feast in a hotel, and over the feast openly expresses what he wishes to do
- If you have got money, that you should be properly utilized, not for sense gratification - wine, women, and hotel, and cinema. No. Then by your artha you are going to hell. Artha, everything
- In some hotels, that "Such and such persons are not admitted." No. We cannot. We admit everyone. Our mission is to elevate persons from down state of life to the highest state of life. So everyone is in down state
- It is desired most earnestly that the proprietors and managers of big mills, factories, hospitals, universities, hotels, and various other institutions install a temple for worshiping any of these transcendental forms of Visnu
- One should carefully avoid eating food offered by nondevotees. Indeed, a devotee should be very strict in not accepting food from a nondevotee, especially food prepared in restaurants or hotels or on airplanes
- One should never consider prasadam to be like ordinary hotel cooking. Nor should one touch any kind of food not offered to the Deity
- Our idea is to construct a hotel for American and European tourists to come and learn about factual spiritual life. While they are coming, there will be foreign exchange and the Indian Government is very much in favor of this
- The pleasure in a hotel dancing, that is also pleasure. And here also, Hare Krsna dancing, there is also pleasure. But the standard of pleasure is different. Standard of pleasure is different
- There is always someone who wants to go to a prostitute for illicit sex, to a hotel to eat meat and drink wine, or to a gambling club to enjoy so-called sports. All these propensities are already within the hearts of the living entities
- Those who have no Krsna consciousness - I don't say everyone - they are cooking for themselves. Just like the hotel. In a hotel they are cooking for the customer palatable dishes. So that is the difference