Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
horizon | horizons
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Horizontal (6 P)
Pages in category "Horizon"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Agitated by tears, Srimati Radharani's eyes were tinged with red, just like the eastern horizon at sunrise. Her lips began to move with jubilation and lusty desire. Her eyebrows curved, and Her lotuslike face smiled mildly
- All places, from where the sun rises on the horizon, shining brilliantly, to where the sun sets, are known as the possession of the celebrated Mandhata, the son of Yuvanasva
- One may ask, Since the Supreme Lord is the original father of all living entities, how could a lady known as Devaki give birth to Him as her son? The answer is that Devaki no more gave birth to the Lord than the eastern horizon gives birth to the sun
- One who desires stability in his post should worship the horizon and the earth combined
- The appearance of Lord Visnu at that time could be compared to the rising of the full moon over the eastern horizon. The objection may be raised that since Krsna appeared on the eighth day of the waning moon, there could be no rising of the full moon
- The Lord is ever unborn like the sun, and yet He appears as the sun rises on the eastern horizon. As the sun is never the sun of the eastern horizon, so the Lord is no one's son, but He is the father of everything that be
- The modern scientist is unable to know about the inner space of the universal horizon, and what to speak of the space which covers the universe
- Their (the gopis) attraction to the vibration of the flute increased a thousand times due to the rising full moon, the red horizon, the calm and cool atmosphere and the blossoming flowers
- These two, the sun and moon, are very kind to the people of the world. Thus for the good fortune of all, They have appeared on the horizon of Bengal
- To taste the essence of that loving exchange, Krsna made His appearance in the same way that the moon appears on the horizon of the sea
- When the Lord is obeyed by the king and the people under the king's administration, there are regulated rains from the horizon, and these rains are the causes of all varieties of production on the land
- When the sun sets on the horizon, it appears that the sun drowns in the ocean, but factually the sun has no difficulty. Similarly, although Dhruva appeared to drown in the ocean of the Yaksas, he had no difficulty