Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
greet | greeting | greetings | greets
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Greetings"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Please accept my greetings and thanks for your appreciative review of Srimad-Bhagavatam. I am trying my best to publish the entire Srimad-Bhagavatam, which will be about 60 volumes. Thank you very much for your encouragement
- Please accept my greetings on your recovery from illness. I was so much anxious for your illness. Now I am relieved that you have come back from Hospital
- Prthu Maharaja was greeted by the residents of other planets and their presiding deities. They presented various gifts to the King and acknowledged him as the proper type of king
- Purandara Acarya is to be considered most fortunate because the Lord (Caitanya) used to greet him by addressing him as His father and embracing him in great love
- When He (Krsna) was comfortably seated, the newly married Draupadi, young and very beautiful in her natural feminine gracefulness, came before Lord Krsna to offer her respectful greetings
- When the Lord (Krsna) was about to leave His palaces, all the queens would look at Him with feminine gestures. The Lord would respond to their greetings with smiles, attracting their hearts so much that they would feel intense separation from Him