Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
graze | grazing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pasturing Ground (1 C, 57 P)
Pages in category "Grazing"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A few days before a year had passed, Krsna & Balarama were maintaining the calves in the forest when They saw some cows grazing on the top of Govardhana Hill. The cows could see down into the valley where the calves were being taken care of by the boys
- As He grew to six and seven years old, the Lord was given charge of looking after the cows and bulls in the grazing grounds
- I see in the small cottages they are living very, very happily. The cows are grazing, and the male members are doing the work. Local flowers are used for the garlands
- In India we have got experience how in the morning the cowboy takes some food from the mother and with the cows he goes to the field. The cows are let loose on the grazing ground. They are enjoying, and this cowboy is sometimes singing
- In Mayapur the small children, they are taking care very nicely of the cows. After all, it is animal. The small child has got a stick, and he has been trained up how to allow them to graze
- In the reign of Yudhisthira, the clouds showered all the water that people needed, and the earth produced all the necessities of man in profusion. Due to its fatty milk bag and cheerful attitude, the cow used to moisten the grazing ground with milk
- The photographs of the St. Louis farm appear very nice. There seems to be ample grazing ground. In India you can't get such nice land, but there is enough good land in America
- There (New Vrindaban) is sufficient land for building great temples and houses for devotees. There is pasturing land, and sufficient grass and vegetables for the grazing of cows
- There are so many open fields and the cows are grazing. But they cannot be happy because they know that they are simply raised for being killed. They cannot be happy
- There must be grazing ground for cows. Then there is no problem
- These cows had their own calves, and the calves that were grazing beneath Govardhana Hill were larger; they were not expected to drink milk directly from the milk bag but were satisfied with the grass
- We have got fifty bighas of land, and I have calculated in Mayapur, setting aside twenty bighas for the temple and grazing ground for the cows, thirty bighas of land
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed through Vrndavana, herds of grazing cows saw Him pass and, immediately surrounding Him, began to moo very loudly