Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
graduate | graduated | graduates | graduation
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Postgraduate (13 P)
Pages in category "Graduate"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Bhagavad-gita is the entrance. Then Bhagavata is graduate and Caitanya-caritamrta... This is the step by step. But if one is sincere everything becomes revealed. He does not commit mistake
- Bhagavad-gita, although containing the high philosophy of the Vedic wisdom, is for the beginners in the transcendental science, and Srimad-Bhagavatam is for graduates and postgraduates in the transcendental science
- Just as a student in a law class is to be understood to have already graduated from general education, anyone who is engaged in the chanting of the holy name of the Lord (Hare Krsna mantra) must have already passed all lower stages
- Just like before entering law college you have to become graduate, similarly, before entering the realm of devotional service you have to realize that all living entities are on the same platform. That is realization
- Just like matriculation examination, school-leaving examination, then you enter into college, and then get your graduate, become a graduate, and then post-graduate, so the Bhagavad-gita is just entrance examination for spiritual education
- The Bhagavad-gita is the A-B-C-D to entrance, and Srimad-Bhagavatam is the graduate study, and Sri-Caitanya-caritamrta is the postgraduate study of spiritual life
- The specific intelligent class of men who were devoted particularly to the knowledge of the Vedas were called the vipras, or the graduates of the Vedic knowledge
- This transcendental science cannot be understood simply by academic education. It is not possible. There is a secret. Just like in the ordinary educational field, nobody is allowed to study law unless he is a graduate of the degree college