Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
girlfriend | girlfriends | girlfriend's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Girlfriends (18 P)
Pages in category "Girlfriends"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A man, after enjoying his girlfriend, gives up his connection with her. In this way, all the gopis indirectly accused Krsna by citing many examples
- A person who is very cunning and always youthful, expert in joking and without anxiety, and who can keep his girlfriends always subjugated, is called dhira-lalita
- After the business of deity worship was finished, Rukmini caught hold of the hand of one of her girlfriends in her own hand, which was decorated with a jeweled ring, and left the temple in the company of the others
- As Rukmini proceeded toward the temple, she was silent and grave. Her mother and her girlfriends were by her side, and the wife of a brahmana was in the center; surrounding her were royal bodyguards
- Baladeva was accompanied by His girlfriends. After drinking a honey beverage called Varuni, He wanted to jump into the Yamuna and swim with the girls
- Because there is no first-class man to take charge of the woman, they are declaring independence. All the men are doing that. They keep girlfriend, make her pregnant, and go away
- Bilvamangala Thakur simply heard about Krsna and then immediately gave up his beautiful girl friend and started out for Mathura and Vrndavana, where he became a perfect Vaisnava
- One does not know that where we get this idea of having girlfriends unless the tendency is in Krsna? Because you can have nothing here unless that is in Krsna. But here it is perverted
- Our service is main thing, either in this dress or that dress. So if you cannot keep yourself sincerely as a sannyasi, then get yourself married. But you cannot keep the girl as friend. That is also not good
- Seeing this incident (of Jatila being angry at Abhimanyu), all the girl friends of Radharani, who were present there, began to smile, and a portion of their teeth was visible. This is an instance of hasita smiling
- She (Usa) awoke from her dream exclaiming very loudly, "My dear beloved, where are you?" Being exposed to her friends in this way, she became a little bit ashamed. One of Usa's girlfriends was Citralekha, who was the daughter of Banasura's prime minister
- Sukracarya's daughter, named Devayani, had a girl friend named Sarmistha, who was the daughter of Vrsaparva. King Yayati married Sarmistha
- The engagements of the senses are known as girl friends, and the serpent, which was described as having five heads, is the life air acting within the five circulatory processes
- The gopis said, "Yet just to satisfy His devotee, He treated Radharani exactly as a lusty boy treats his girlfriend. Krsna is so kind that He always tolerates the disturbances created by His girlfriends"
- When Kubja saw that Lord Krsna had come to her house to fulfill His promised visit, she immediately got up from her chair to receive Him cordially. Accompanied by her many girlfriends, she began to talk with Him with great respect and honor
- When Mother Yasoda was addressing Krsna in that way, a girl friend who was nearby began to smile with a puffed nose and squinting eyes. This is an instance of avahasita smiling
- When she (Usa) had attained the age of marriage & was sleeping amongst her many girlfriends, she dreamt that Aniruddha was by her side & that she was enjoying a conjugal relationship with him, although she had never actually seen him or heard of him