Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
generosity | generous | generously
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Generosity"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Lord Caitanya, has appeared in Kali-yuga to shower His kindness upon the afflicted souls. The extent of the Supreme Lord's mercy is decidedly more generous in this age than in any other
- Lord Siva never denies anyone any sort of gift. He is therefore the most generous, although sometimes some kind of a mistake is made
- The Lord claims that every living entity is His son, and so He provides everyone with a generous supply of the necessities of life. He is just like a cloud which pours rain all over, regardless of whether it falls on rock or land or water
- The queens continued talking like that, and they addressed the mountain as follows: "Dear mountain, you are very generous. By your gravity only, the whole crust of this earth is properly maintained"
- There were many previous incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but none were so generous, kind and magnanimous as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, for He distributed the most confidential aspect of devotional service
- They (Pandavas and Kauravas) were generous because in the Battlefield of Kuruksetra they would fight like anything, but at night they were friends. The one man is going. Just like sportsman. They fight during the play, but after that, they are friends
- This temporary profit (giving oneself generous salaries) is like the flourishing of the earth in the rainy season
- When a country is subjugated by an undesirable government, persons and parties undergo severe penances and austerities to get control of the government, and when they attain control, they flourish by giving themselves generous salaries
- When he was arrested and he was being judged by Alexander, the thief pleaded that "What is the difference between you and me? You are a great thief. I am a small thief." So Alexander understood it and got him released, "Yes." This is generosity