Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Gadadhara Pandita"|"Gadadhara Prabhu"|"Pandita Gosvami"
- Gadādhara Paṇḍita Gosvāmī
Pages in category "Gadadhara Pandita"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- According to Sri Narahari dasa, during the last days of his life Acyutananda stayed in his house at Santipura, but during the presence of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu he lived at Jagannatha Puri with Gadadhara Pandita
- Advaita Acarya, Lord Nityananda, Srivasa Pandita, Gadadhara Pandita, Svarupa Damodara, Murari Gupta, Haridasa Thakura and all the other devotees of Sri Krsna Caitanya - bowing down with devotion, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja) hold their lotus feet on my head
- After the demise of Sri Gadadhara Pandita, Mamu Thakura became the priest in charge of the temple known as Tota-gopinatha, in Jagannatha Puri
- All the Vaisnava associates of the Lord were present, including Nityananda Prabhu, Haridasa Thakura, Srivasa Thakura, Gadadhara Pandita, Mukunda, Jagadananda, Murari and Vakresvara
- Although he (Ananta Acarya) was among Advaita Acarya's followers, he later became an important devotee of Gadadhara Gosvami
- Among His associates, Caitanya enjoyed paternal loving affection from Paramananda Puri, friendly affection with Ramananda Raya, unalloyed service from Govinda and others, and humors of conjugal love with Gadadhara, Jagadananda and Svarupa Damodara
- Ananta Acarya was a disciple of Gadadhara Pandita. His body was always absorbed in love of Godhead. He was magnanimous and advanced in all respects
- As His associate Nityananda, He is the first expansion of God; as Advaita, He is an incarnation; as Gadadhara, He is the internal potency; and as Srivasa, He is the marginal living entity in the role of a devotee
- Gadadhara Pandita Gosani said: "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is present in everyone's heart, and He will certainly know my mind. Therefore I do not fear Him. His associates, however, are extremely critical"
- Gadadhara Pandita invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to dinner. The Lord took prasadam at his home with His personal associates
- Gadadhara Pandita is simultaneously an incarnation of Srimati Radharani and Lalita-sakhi
- Gadadhara Pandita's pure ecstatic love for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was also very deep. It was like that of Rukminidevi, who was always especially submissive to Krsna
- Gadadhara Pandita, the fourth branch, is described as an incarnation of the pleasure potency of Sri Krsna
- Gauranga means with all this paraphernalia. As soon as we speak of gauranga, we should mean the five: Lord Nityananda, Advaita, Gadadhara, and Srivasa. All together
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the internal potencies of the Lord, of whom Sri Gadadhara Prabhu is the foremost
- In his Anubhasya Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Prabhupada says that Bhagavata Acarya was formerly among the followers of Advaita Acarya but was later counted among the followers of Gadadhara Pandita
- In the shape of Laksmi, the pleasure potency of Krsna, she was formerly very dear to the Lord as Syamasundara-vallabha. The same Syamasundara-vallabha is now present in Lord Caitanya's pastimes as Gadadhara Pandita
- It was by Mukunda Datta's endeavor that Gadadhara Pandita Gosvami became a disciple of Pundarika Vidyanidhi
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to Isvara Puri, Nityananda Prabhu, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu, Srivasa Pandita and Sri Gadadhara Pandita
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then again and again embraced all the devotees, including Acaryaratna, Vidyanidhi, Pandita Gadadhara, Gangadasa, Hari Bhatta and Acarya Purandara
- Sri Haridasa Pandita was a disciple of Sri Ananta Acarya, who was a disciple of Gadadhara Pandita
- Sri Pundarika Vidyanidhi, Sri Haridasa Thakura, Srivasa Pandita, Sivananda Sena, Sri Ramananda Raya, Sri Sikhi Mahiti, Sri Madhavidevi and Sri Gadadhara Pandita Gosvami never visited Vrndavana-dhama
- Sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu-nityananda sri-advaita gadadhara srivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrnda means Krsna complete. Just like when we speak of a king, "king'' does not mean king is alone
- Srivasa represents the pure devotee, and Gadadhara represents the internal energy of the Lord for the advancement of pure devotion
- Srivasa, Haridasa, Ramadasa, Gadadhara, Murari, Mukunda, Candrasekhara and Vakresvara are all glorious and are all learned scholars, but the sentiment of servitude to Lord Caitanya makes them mad in ecstasy
- The chief branches of Sri Gadadhara Pandita were (1) Sri Dhruvananda, (2) Sridhara Brahmacari, (3) Haridasa Brahmacari and (4) Bhagavata Acarya
- The devotees headed by Gadadhara Pandita are to be considered incarnations of the internal potency of the Lord. They are confidential devotees engaged in the service of the Lord
- The fifth branch (of Sri Gadadhara Pandita) was Ananta Acarya; the sixth, Kavi Datta; the seventh, Nayana Misra; the eighth, Gangamantri; the ninth, Mamu Thakura; and the tenth, Kanthabharana
- The nineteenth branch (of Gadadhara Pandita) was Sri Hari Acarya; the twentieth, Sadipuriya Gopala; the twenty-first, Krsnadasa Brahmacari; and the twenty-second, Puspagopala