Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fraction | fractional | fractionally | fractions
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Fractions (1 P)
Pages in category "Fraction"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A devotee who has received even a small fraction of the mercy of the Lord can understand Him. Others may engage in theoretical speculation to understand the Lord, but they cannot know anything about Him
- A fractional portion of the mahat-tattva is called the false ego. A portion of the ego is the vibration of sound, and a portion of sound is atmospheric air
- Altogether these universes comprise only a fraction (one fourth) of the creative energy of the Godhead. The majority (three fourths) of the Lord's creative energy is manifested in the spiritual sky, called the para-vyoma or the Vaikunthaloka
- At that time, 5,000 years ago, the Kuru dynasty was ruling all over the world. Now, what we know as Bharata-varsa is a fraction only. Formerly, this planet was known as Bharata-varsa
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your pictures and note and it has so much engladdened me that I must admit that there is a little fraction of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's merciful glance upon you
- It is not that the whole population goes to prison; some, who are disobedient, are confined in prison. Similarly, the conditioned souls within this material world are only a fraction of all the living entities in the creation of God
- Since the devotee is surcharged with the potency of the Lord, even fractionally, the disqualification due to lower birth cannot stand in the way
- Srila Rupa Gosvami says that if brahmananda, or the happiness of becoming one with the Supreme, is multiplied by one trillionfold, still it cannot be compared with an atomic fraction of the happiness derived from the ocean of devotional service
- The Bhattacarya replied, “A person who has received but a small fraction of mercy from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu can understand that He is Lord Krsna. No one else can
- The deep bluish cloud covers only an insignificant portion of the limitless sky, and this fractional covering is compared to the quality of ignorance, or forgetfulness of the real nature of the living being
- The Lord says in Bhagavad-gita, bhaktya mam abhijanati yavan yas casmi tattvatah: one cannot know even a fraction of the activities of the Lord if he is not a pure devotee of the Lord
- There are innumerable universes, and all of them aggregated together are known as the created material world. And this part of His creation is only a fractional portion of the complete creation. The material world stands as a part only
- This material world is a fractional part of the whole creation
- We are only a fractional portion of all the living entities in the many universes of the material world. Those who are in the material world and material body are condemned. For example, the population in prison is condemned by government
- What to speak of stopping death, no one can enhance the short period of life even by a fraction of a moment. The only hope of suspending the cruel slaughtering process of Yamaraja is to call him to hear and chant the holy name of the Lord