Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Perpetual (2 C, 108 P)
Pages in category "Forever"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A famous man lives forever, even after his death
- A pure devotee is a soul who is forever surrendered to the Lord (Krsna), just as a child is surrendered to his parents or an animal to its master
- A Russian fiction writer is now contributing suggestions to the rest of the world that scientific progress can help man to live forever. Of course, he does not believe in a Supreme Being who is the creator
- A sane person, by attaining old age, will become fearful of death. Foolish people engage in material activities as if they will live forever and enjoy material advancement, but actually there is no material advancement
- According to one’s fruitive activities, one has to act differently and thereby be separated. For example, many plants and creepers are floating on the waves of the ocean. Sometimes they come together, and sometimes they separate forever
- Actually, because you have given your life to Krishna, you are already perfect. But it is just like the ocean, if you are swimming in it you may swim forever and not reach the shore. Similarly, there is no limit to the perfection of Krishna Consciousness
- Happy forever
- Haridasa Thakura replied, "Immediately go home and distribute to the brahmanas whatever property you have. Then come back to this room and stay here forever in Krsna consciousness"
- He (Srila Prabhupada Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja) lives forever by his divine instructions and the follower lives with him
- Here the most wonderful thing is that everyone is seeing that everyone is dying every moment, but the man seeing, he's thinking that he will live forever. This is the most wonderful thing
- I am not very much pleased to note that you are leaving our ISKCON Society forever... So you can come here and live with me immediately
- I have become old, and you are also old, although not so old as I am. We may pass away, but my disciples will carry on this festival yearly, and so it will be remembered forever our eternal relationship with Jagannathaji and Radha-Govindaji
- I have written in the first publications of SB, "The spiritual master lives forever by His divine instruction and the disciple lives with him.", because I have always served my Guru Maharaja & followed His teachings I am now even never separated from Him
- I therefore meditate upon Him, Lord Sri Krsna, who is eternally existent in the transcendental abode, which is forever free from the illusory representations of the material world. I meditate upon Him, for He is the Absolute Truth
- If one accepts the Mayavada philosophy, his advancement is doomed forever
- If one follows the instructions of Mayavadi philosophers and believes that the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the individual soul are one, his understanding of real philosophy is forever doomed
- If one is stone-hearted, then Krsna will stand as stone forever. But if one is soften-hearted by chanting Hare Krsna mantra, then he'll talk with Krsna. That is the difference
- If you (Arjuna) think that the soul (or the symptoms of life) is always born and dies forever, you still have no reason to lament, O mighty-armed
- If you think this is a brass-made idol, then it will remain a brass-made idol to you forever. But if you elevate yourself to higher platform of Krsna consciousness, then Krsna, this Krsna, will talk with you
- If you want to forget Krsna or God, He will give you intelligence in such a way that you will forget forever. There will be no chance to come to the precincts of God
- In the material forest, the conditioned soul sometimes contemplates great castles and skyscrapers, and he wastes his energy for such things, hoping to live in them very peacefully with his family forever. However, the laws of nature do not allow this
- O Lord of Madhu, as the Ganges forever flows to the sea without hindrance, let my attraction be constantly drawn unto You without being diverted to anyone else
- One is feeling secure, "I have got very strong body. I shall live forever." Rascal. Pramatta (madness). That is not possible
- One may become as strong and puffed up as Hiranyakasipu and bring under his control all the three worlds, but there is no possibility of continuing life eternally or keeping the conquered booty forever
- One who is promoted to the higher planetary systems enjoys a longer duration of life and better facilities for sense enjoyment, yet one is not allowed to stay there forever
- One who leaves a good reputation behind him lives forever
- Our real interest lies in understanding this simple fact. Then we can make further spiritual progress. Otherwise, if we remain in the bodily conception of life, our miserable material existence will continue forever
- The Krsna consciousness movement is teaching all of human society this principle of becoming Krsna conscious and thus solving the problems of life forever
- The less intelligent mentality presumes that at the death the spirit soul's existence is forever finished, just like primitive tribes who believe that the sun dies at sunset
- The living entity - whatever his condition - does not want to give up the body. But he will be forced to give it up because, after all, this material body cannot exist forever
- The Mayavadi philosopher is forever bereft of Krsna consciousness and Krsna's devotional service. The pure devotee of the Personality of Godhead never accepts the Mayavada philosophy as an actual path to transcendental realization
- The modern man wants to live forever by the advancement of material science, and there are many foolish theories for prolonging life to the maximum duration
- The perfect conception of oneness helps the worshiper in being engaged in the Lord's loving service, whereas the impersonalist, being falsely puffed up, remains a nondevotee forever, without being recognized by the Lord
- The Puranas are histories of bygone ages that relate the pastimes of the various incarnations of the Lord. In this way the reading matter remains forever fresh, despite repeated readings
- There is no possibility of continuing life eternally or keeping the conquered booty forever. So many emperors have ascended to power, and they are now lost in oblivion; that is the history of the world
- There was no need to refer to books, and therefore there were no written books in those days. The spiritual master delivered the Vedic hymns and their explanations to the student, who would then remember them forever, without consulting books
- Those who perform the four-month penances become eligible to drink the soma-rasa beverages to become immortal and happy forever
- Those who want to live forever without changing their material bodies should not waste valuable time with topics other than those relating to Lord Krsna and His devotees
- We have to understand that this human life is not meant for the animal propensities of life like cats and dog; it is meant for some other divine purpose. We have to get rid of this material encagement and attain our spiritual life and be happy forever
- What to speak of the other gopis, even Sri Radhika, who in every respect is the most elevated of them all and who has bound Sri Krsna forever by Her loving attributes, serves His feet as His maidservant
- Whether I am present or not present, it doesn't matter. As Krsna is living eternally, similarly, living being also lives eternally. But kirtir yasya sa jivati: "One who has done service to the Lord lives forever"