Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fiction | ficticious | fictional | fictions | fictitious | fictitiously
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Fiction"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Gandhi wanted to make them clean simply by stamping them with a fictitious name, harijana
- Generally they think it is an idea, fiction. But we don't think like that. We have got clear conception of God. That is the difference between our Society and all any other religious groups. They have no clear idea of God
- Materialistic persons are never interested in hearing about the marvelous pastimes of the Lord. They think that they are fictions and stories and that the Supreme Godhead is also a man of material nature
- Modern stories, fiction and histories are different from the transcendental pastimes of the Lord in that one will tire of hearing mundane stories but one never tires of hearing about Krsna
- Nondevotees think that the activities of the Lord are fictional, manufactured stories because spiritual life is not explained to them in the proper mood
- Now, Krsna is there. We have got Krsna's picture, Krsna's photo, Krsna's temple, so many Krsna's. They are not fictitious. They are not imagination, as the Mayavadi philosopher thinks, that "You can imagine in your mind." No
- The conditioned soul has a natural aptitude to hear something about other conditioned souls in the form of fiction, drama and novel. That inclination to hear something about others may be utilized in hearing the pastimes of the Lord
- The fiction writers, poets and celebrated litterateurs are generally engaged in writing of sensuous subjects, but if they turn towards the service of the Lord they can describe the transcendental pastimes of the Lord
- The living being grows little by little within the womb, is born, then continues growing, becomes a child, boy, youth, adult, old man, then finally dwindles and meets death, despite all the good wishes and hopeful pipe dreams of fiction writers
- The results show that there is no limit to our book distribution. Our books are qualified to be distributed unlimitedly. We are not fiction writers. It is a fact that no expert booksalesmen can compete with our men
- There is a great difference between mundane stories, fiction, or history and the transcendental pastimes of the Lord. The histories of the whole universe contain references to the pastimes of the incarnations of the Lord
- This is not a fiction but is a fact that can be realized by practical application. One can directly perceive the effects that love for Krsna has on his life