Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Farthing"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- All of these American and European boys and girls, they have had enough of money, they are sons of millionaires and rich men of America, still they do not ask me for one farthing for their work
- As far as transactions with money are concerned, if one person cheats another by a farthing or less, they become enemies
- Every paisa should be spent for Krsna; otherwise we shall be liable to pay. If we use one farthing for our sense gratification, then we will have to pay for it. This is the law of karma
- Everyone is thinking if I become greedy, I shall get more. That is not possible. You cannot get a farthing more than what you are destined
- The accounts must be kept very clearly. Then everyone will be pleased with us. Not a single farthing should be wasted. That will be our credit
- Those who collect contributions on behalf of ISKCON should be very careful not to use even a farthing of the collection for any purpose other than the transcendental loving service of the Lord