faint | fainted | faintest | fainting | faintly | faints
Pages in category "Fainted"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- She (Rukmini) dropped her hand bangles and the fan she was using to fan the Lord. Her hair became disarrayed, and she fainted and fell suddenly, appearing like a banana tree knocked down by high winds
- Srinivasa Thakura quickly ran to the seashore. When he saw the tomb of Haridasa Thakura, he immediately fell down offering prayers and almost fainted
- Subhadra, Draupadi, Kunti, Uttara, Gandhari, Dhrtarastra, Yuyutsu, Krpacarya, Nakula, Sahadeva, Bhimasena, Dhaumya and Satyavati all nearly fainted because it was impossible for them to bear separation from Lord Krsna
- That's all right. For the time being, if by parikrama, fainting, dying, that is a glorious. That I want. Will it be great burden?
- The faint illumination of knowledge that appears at first is certain to lead to full enlightenment, but we have to be patient. We must carefully avoid letting pride enter our hearts because of some initial perceptions of the inconceivable Absolute
- The living entity actually has no connection with either the activities of sleep or the activities of the so-called wakened state. When a person is in deep sleep or when he has fainted, he forgets his gross body
- The lotus feet of the Lord are always a subject matter for meditation for devotees. Sometimes when Lord Ramacandra wandered in the forest of Dandakaranya, thorns pricked His lotus feet. The devotees, upon thinking of this, would faint
- The sinful living entity cries very pitiably and faints, just like an innocent man undergoing punishments. This is the result of punishing a faultless person
- The son of Advaita Prabhu named Gopala fainted during kirtana, and when he did not come to his senses, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu favored him by awakening him
- When a person is in deep sleep or when he has fainted, he forgets his gross body. Similarly, under chloroform or some other anesthetic, the living entity forgets his gross body and does not feel pain or pleasure during a surgical operation
- When Krsna was entering into the demon's mouth, Balarama and the other cowherd boys almost fainted and appeared as though they had no life
- When Krsna was passing through the street (in Mathura), all the women in the surrounding houses came to see Him, and some of the younger ones almost fainted, being captivated by His beauty
- When Krsna's chariot was surrounded by Jarasandha's military force and was no longer visible to them, they were so frightened that some of them (the women of Mathura) fainted
- When Lord Nityananda Prabhu nearly fainted, all the devotees caught Him and steadied Him. At that time, the priest of Lord Jagannatha brought a garland that had been offered to the Deity and offered it to Nityananda Prabhu
- When Mother Yasoda arrived, she wanted to enter the river Yamuna, and being checked, she fainted. Her friends, who were equally aggrieved, were shedding tears like torrents of rain or waves of the river
- When the demigods saw Vrtrasura's attitude, they were so afraid that they practically fainted, and Vrtrasura began trampling them down
- When the living entity is in deep sleep, when he faints, when there is some great shock on account of severe loss, at the time of death, or when the body temperature is very high, the movement of the life air is arrested
- While chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sometimes fainted and remained unconscious for many hours