Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
explode | exploded | explodes | exploding | explosion | explosions | explosive
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Explosion"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- In the modern age the people have begun to detonate atomic weapons on the surface of the earth, and still the earth is forbearing to the inhabitants, like a mother who excuses a little child
- In this regard we may note that the creation does not take place accidentally, because of the explosion of a chunk. Such nonsensical theories are not accepted by Vedic students
- The atomic bomb explosion can at utmost blow up one globe, but the heat produced by the brahmastra can destroy the whole cosmic situation
- The radiation of atomic energy is very insignificant in comparison to the heat produced by a brahmastra. The atomic bomb explosion can at utmost blow up one globe, but the heat produced by the brahmastra can destroy the whole cosmic situation
- The theory that the modern atomic bomb explosions can annihilate the world is childish imagination
- There is explosion of big, big mountains when there is dynamite, and the dynamite is given by some person. So how explosion can take place without the hand of somebody else, some living entity?
- This is not a very good theory that from the chunk, or some matter exploded, and immediately the universe came into existence
- Western philosophers sometimes think that the original cause of creation was a chunk that exploded. If one thinks of this chunk as the total material energy, the mahat-tattva, one can understand that the chunk was agitated by the glance of the Lord
- Where is the evidence that a chunk explodes automatically? How nonsense theory it is. We haven't got experience. There is explosion of big, big mountains when there is dynamite, and the dynamite is given by some person