exemplified | exemplifies | exemplify | exemplifying
Pages in category "Exemplify"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- If there is full cooperation between man and God and man and nature, then this conscious cooperation between man and God and man and nature, as exemplified by King Yudhisthira, can bring about happiness, peace and prosperity in the world
- Illusion is exemplified by the mirage, water in the desert
- Illusion means which is not fact. So the fact must be there; otherwise how the illusion, reflection, comes? Illusion is exemplified by the mirage, water in the desert
- In the feature of Lord Caitanya, the Lord is an ideal renouncer, just as Sri Rama was an ideal king. Lord Caitanya accepted the order of sannyasa and exemplified exceedingly wonderful principles in His own life
- It is the king's duty to see that everyone perfectly executes the duties prescribed for the varna and asrama divisions of society. Besides that, as exemplified by King Prthu, he must develop the earth for the greatest possible production of food grains
- The first symptom of anubhava, or engagement in a particular type of service, is exemplified by Daruka, a servant of Krsna who used to fan Krsna with a camara, a bunch of hair
- The followers of demoniac principles are thoroughly envious of the general populace. In the present day, scientific advancement exemplifies such envy. The discovery of nuclear energy has been disastrous
- The king or head of state must see that things go on well under proper guidance, and he must be an ideal devotee, as exemplified by Maharaja Ambarisa. It is the duty of the king to see that food grains are produced even in desert countries
- The Lord also feels transcendental pleasure by submitting Himself to the protection of the devotee. This was exemplified by Krsna’s surrender unto His mother, Yasoda
- The Mayavadis, who are not in agreement with the existence of the Lord, can be classified in two groups, exemplified by the impersonalist Sankarites of Varanasi and the Buddhists of Saranatha