Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Exclusively"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A devotee should engage himself exclusively for the satisfaction of Krsna, without personal motives. That will make his life successful
- A godless civilization is exclusively conducted by such false ideas, and such persons, without any factual realization of God, accept a false God or falsely declare themselves to be God to mislead persons
- A pure devotee of Krsna who loves Him exclusively will flatly refuse to accept any sort of liberation, beginning from merging with the body of the Lord and extending to the other varieties of liberation
- Actually, full independence is exclusive to the Lord Himself, but as part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, every living entity has a minute quantity of independence
- Although Lord Sri Krsna was constantly by their (the queens of Dvaraka) sides, as well as exclusively alone, His feet appeared to them to be newer and newer
- And as far as possible try and associate exclusively with the devotees there. That is strongly recommended for one who is serious to make advancement in spiritual life
- As a government servant is always the same, either in the office or at home or at any place, so a devotee has nothing to do with anything material, for he is exclusively engaged in the transcendental service of the Lord
- If anyone has reached the stage where he must become free from this material contamination, then he has to seek the association of devotees, wherein Krsna consciousness is exclusively cultured. One can thereby become freed from all material association
- If one derides a devotee for his accidental falldown, then one is disobeying the order of the Supreme Lord. The only qualification of a devotee is to be unflinchingly and exclusively engaged in devotional service
- In the surrendering process, one should (4) feel exclusively dependent on the mercy of the Lord, (5) have no interest separate from the interest of the Lord, and (6) always feel oneself meek and humble
- It is said that everyone is pramattah, or exclusively mad. Nunam pramattah kurute vikarma: when one becomes almost like a madman, he indulges in sex and sense gratification
- The Bhagavatam deals exclusively with devotional service. Only one who studies Srimad-Bhagavatam in the spirit of renunciation can understand the pastimes of the Lord which are described in the Tenth Canto
- The father (King Yayati) shamelessly asked his son (Yadu) to exchange youth for old age. Of course, the entire world is under such illusion. Therefore it is said that everyone is pramattah, or exclusively mad
- The Lord can be easily pleased by spotless devotees who resort exclusively to Him for protection
- The Lord can be easily pleased by spotless devotees who resort exclusively to Him for protection, though the unrighteous man finds it difficult to propitiate Him
- The preliminary process to become freed is to go to the forest or give up family relationships and exclusively engage in Krsna consciousness. That is the purpose of going to the forest. Otherwise, the forest is only a place of monkeys and wild animals
- The sage Kardama accepted silence as a vow in order to think of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and take shelter of Him exclusively
- The saints and sages of Bharata-varsa, as India has long been known, never tried to cultivate or satisfy artificially the needs of the body and the mind exclusively; they always cultured the transcendental spirit soul, which is above the material body
- To go to the forest means to accept exclusively the shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and engage oneself in full service
- We are now converting BTG to exclusively contain articles by my disciples and myself, along with many pictures of our Sankirtana activities
- Why not write nice articles of this philosophy as you have assimilated it? This will be a very great service because we are now converting BTG to exclusively contain articles by my disciples & myself, along with pictures of our Sankirtana activities