Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
eventual | eventually
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Eventually"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A dream becomes automatically known to a person as false and immaterial, and similarly one eventually realizes that material happiness in this life or the next, on this planet or a higher planet, is insignificant
- A pretender is sometimes seen possessing imitative attachment to Krsna, that will not be accepted as real attachment. It may be said that such attachment gives the pretender hope that he may eventually rise onto the platform of pure devotional service
- After accepting the sannyasa order at Katwa, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu traveled continuously for three days in Radha-desa and, by the trick of Nityananda Prabhu, eventually came to the western side of Santipura
- Although one is being carried away by the waves of the river of time, one may eventually reach the shore
- As the material positions we acquire here by hard work are vanquished in due course of time, one's residence in the heavenly planets is also eventually vanquished
- Elevated souls live on the moon for about 10,000 years (by demigod calculations) and enjoy life by drinking soma-rasa. They eventually return to earth
- Eventually maya will fail to attract you. She will fail. You will not fail. All right. Chant Hare Krsna
- Eventually Narahari dasa and other inhabitants of Khanda, along with Sivananda Sena, all arrived, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu met them
- Eventually Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at a lake known as Pampa, where He took His bath. He then went to a place called Pancavati, where He rested
- Eventually the King of that country heard this wonderful story, and he also came to see Gopala and thus became very satisfied
- Eventually the state will not be able to collect taxes and consequently will not be able to meet its huge military and administrative expenses. Everything will collapse, and there will be chaos and disturbance all over the state
- Eventually there was a meeting with Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, and the Lord became very greatly pleased. Then there was a meeting with Sikhi Mahiti and with Bhavananda Raya, the father of Ramananda Raya
- Eventually two brahmanas in the renounced order arrived from Bengal, and Madhavendra Puri, who liked them very much, kept them in Vrndavana and gave them all kinds of comforts
- I do not care whether the center is opened this place or that place, simply I want to see that eventually a center is opened in every place
- If temples print independently it will be at the cost of the books I am myself printing, and could eventually cause the financial ruin of the BBT meaning I could not order new books from the printer
- If we simply go on expanding and there are no qualified men to lead, then everything will be spoiled eventually
- In spite of all difficulties, the devotee is eventually placed in the transcendental abode, or Krsnaloka. He is guaranteed entrance there; there is no doubt about it
- In the Krsna consciousness movement there are many young couples engaged in the Lord's service. Eventually they are supposed to take vanaprastha, and after the vanaprastha stage the husband may take sannyasa in order to preach
- In this world there are many deceptive friends in false garbs, but eventually, because of their false behavior, their actual enmity becomes manifest
- It may be said, however, that such attachment is like giving a future hope to the pretender, so that he may eventually rise onto the actual platform of pure devotional service
- On the forest path of material life, first a person is bereft of his father and mother, and after their death he becomes attached to his newly born children. In this way he wanders on the path of material progress and is eventually embarrassed
- One should not imitate the behavior of an advanced devotee or maha-bhagavata without being self-realized, for by such imitation one will eventually become degraded
- Our unique asset is our purity. No one any where can match it. That will be noticed eventually and appreciated, as long as we do not diminish or neglect the highest standard of purity in performing our routine work
- Sages said, "Eventually he (a self-controlled person) should give up householder life and accept the renounced order, engaging himself completely in the devotional service of the Lord"
- She should construct the temple according to our design and we shall keep at least ½ dozen men there for keeping the Deity nicely and eventually to organize an ashram there also. She should give us proper facility. How else we will work?
- The chanting of Hare Krsna, is so nice and transcendental that it will eventually melt even the hearts of persons who are impersonalists. Rupa Gosvami says that the impersonalists' symptoms are simply reflections of ecstatic love, not the real thing
- The impersonalists are dwelling in the river water, which eventually comes to mix with the ocean. They have no information, however, that within the ocean, as within the river, there are innumerable aquatic living entities
- The virat-rupa is also the manifestation of Narayana or Visnu, and going further on and on one will eventually see that Lord Krsna is the ultimate Supersoul of everything that be
- The world situation is so tense that at any moment governments may issue declarations to stop religious rituals. Eventually the world situation will become so degraded that it will be impossible for pious men to live on the planet
- The worshippers of the demigods at least have fear of some higher personality, and that may eventually develop into fear of the Supreme Personality. But the impersonalists think that everything is Brahma, everyone is God
- The young brahmana walked and walked in this way until he eventually arrived in his own country. When he neared his own village, he began to think as follows
- These so-called Hindus are generally impersonalists, and we do not want to have anything to do with them; better we stick to our own standard, and eventually they will all come to us for learning what is God
- Those who are liberated souls and are fully self-satisfied will eventually become devotees of the Lord. This injunction is especially meant for the impersonalists, for the impersonalists have no information of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Thus walking and walking, the Lord eventually arrived at the place known as Atharanala. Arriving there, He expressed His external consciousness, speaking to Sri Nityananda Prabhu
- We can understand how we have to be very cautious in executing our spiritual duties by observing the rules and regulations and regularly chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra. If we neglect doing this, we will eventually fall down
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left, the brahmana Kurma followed Him a great distance, but eventually Lord Caitanya took care to send him back home
- Without diverting his attention, he (Mucukunda) began to travel north. Eventually he reached the mountain known as Gandhamadana, where there were many trees, such as sandalwood & other flowering trees, whose fragrance made anyone who reached them joyful