Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
eternality | eternity | noneternity
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Eternity"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- A life of freedom in eternity, complete knowledge, and a blissful atmosphere is the heart's desire of an enlightened soul
- Ananda means the reservoir of all pleasure. The impersonalists are seeking to merge into the Brahman effulgence of eternity and knowledge, but the major portion of the absolute pleasure which is in Krsna is avoided by them
- Any action performed for the satisfaction of Krsna in this transcendental bhakti-rasa stage of life can be relished perpetually. When one is thus engaged in devotional service, all varieties of rasas, or mellows, turn into eternity
- Because the Personality of Godhead and His expanded bodies are always full of knowledge, bliss and eternity, they are always free from the eighteen kinds of material contaminations
- Being situated in imperfect knowledge of liberation, the Mayavadis decry the eternity, knowledge and bliss of the devotees as materialism
- If I ask you that "You sit down in this vacant land and you live eternally," you will leave this place: "No, no, I don't want this eternity. Let me go to Calcutta."
- Ignorance about the eternity of the living being and the change of covering in the material world has played havoc in the structure of modern human society
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that Krsna's expansions are all complete in eternity, blissfulness and cognizance
- In the material world we have no experience of eternity, bliss and fullness of knowledge. But in the spiritual world, because of the complete absence of the qualitative modes, everything is eternal, blissful and cognizant
- In the spiritual world, because of the complete absence of the qualitative modes, everything is eternal, blissful and cognizant. Everything can speak, everything can move, everything can hear, and everything can see in fully blessed existence for eternity
- The constitution of Brahman is immortality, imperishability, eternity, and happiness
- The constitution of Brahman is immortality, imperishability, eternity, and happiness. Brahman is the beginning of transcendental realization
- The holy name is as perfect as the Lord Himself in fullness, purity and eternity. The holy name is not a material sound vibration, nor has it any material contamination
- The life of Brahma seems fantastic and interminable, but from the viewpoint of eternity it is as brief as a lightning flash. In the Causal Ocean there are innumerable Brahmas rising and disappearing like bubbles in the Atlantic
- The living entities are positively sanatana, but not superlatively, because the living entities are apt to fall to the atmosphere of noneternity. Therefore, the living entities are quantitatively different from the superlative sanatana, the Lord
- The living entity is certainly eternal, but because he is covered by a temporary dress, the body, his eternity is not observed
- The Lord is the controller and benefactor of all living beings. That is the verdict of all Vedas. He is the supreme eternity and living entity amongst all the eternal living beings
- The Lord is the full-fledged form of eternity, bliss and knowledge, but the formless brahma-jyotir is simply eternity and knowledge
- The Lord is the transcendental form of eternity, cognition and beauty. And thus the creation of the energy of the Lord appears to be partially eternal, full of knowledge and beautiful also
- The Lord is well known to the devotees for His eternity. The difference between worshiping the Lord and worshiping the demigods is that the worshiper of the Lord also becomes eternal
- The Supreme Lord has a body with form, but that body is not composed of material elements. It is made of spiritual bliss, eternity and living force
- The Supreme Lord Personality of Godhead is neither impersonal nor formless, but His body is nondifferent from Him, and therefore He is known as the embodiment of eternity, knowledge and bliss
- They (men in the age of Kali) are less intelligent because they have no information of the eternity of life; they identify with the temporary material body existing for forty years and consider it the only basic principle of life
- This calculation of one year is history but the summer and winter seasons are also eternal. There is a saying, "History repeats itself." Why make a distinction between history and eternity. Things are happening eternally; this is history
- This ignorance about the eternity of the living being and the change of covering in the material world has played havoc in the structure of modern human society
- Those with the vision of eternity can see that the imperishable soul is transcendental, eternal, and beyond the modes of nature
- Those with the vision of eternity can see that the imperishable soul is transcendental, eternal, and beyond the modes of nature. Despite contact with the material body, O Arjuna, the soul neither does anything nor is entangled