eradicate | eradicated | eradicates | eradicating | eradication | eradicted
Pages in category "Eradicate"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- The Ganges is called a sacred river because it emanates from the toe of Visnu. The Ganges is meant to eradicate all the material distresses of the conditioned souls
- The materialistic men are very anxious to have some mystic powers as a result of such a controlling process, but the real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice
- The messenger said, "We have come to take shelter of Your lotus feet, which can immediately eradicate all the results of fruitive action and thus free us from the contamination of material pains and pleasures"
- The Nagapatnis said, "This apparent punishment of Kaliya is actually some benediction. We consider that Your great mercy is upon us because when You punish someone it is to be understood that the reactions of his sinful activities are eradicated"
- The only means to eradicate the demoniac mentality in society is to teach the science of Krsna consciousness
- The real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice and all such material contaminations
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam begins by stating that all kinds of pretentious religiosity is completely eradicated from the Bhagavatam
- The state which wants to eradicate corruption by majority may introduce the principles of religion in the following manner
- There may be a learned brahmana-Vaisnava who can explain clearly and eradicate all doubts, but if he does not follow the Vaisnava principles, then he is not situated on a higher level
- This river is free from the influence of the three modes of material nature; therefore it is called Viraja. The prefix vi means vigata ("completely eradicated"), and rajas means "the influence of the material world"