Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
eradicate | eradicated | eradicates | eradicating | eradication | eradicted
Pages in category "Eradicate"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- An intelligent man should give up such undesirable association and should always mix with saintly persons. When he is in association with saintly persons, all his doubts about the spiritual expansion of life are eradicated
- Another gopi said, "Great demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva are always engaged in chanting the glories of Your (Krsna's) words. They do so to eradicate the sinful activities of all living entities in the material world"
- In other words, the chanting of Hare Krsna is beneficial for eradicating all sins; but if one becomes an offender to the holy names of the Lord, then he has no chance of being delivered
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that in order to show special favor to His pure devotees, He personally eradicates the dense darkness of all misgivings by switching on the light of pure knowledge within the heart of a devotee
- In the Krsna consciousness nothing has to be eradicated. Everything has to be purified. This is the Krsna consciousness process
- In the Western countries, Christians believe that Lord Jesus Christ, their spiritual master, appeared in order to eradicate all the sins of his disciples. To this end, Lord Jesus Christ appeared and disappeared
- Krsna consciousness, or devotional service, means purifying the senses. That's all. We haven't got to eradicate, get out of the sensual activities. No. We have simply to purify the senses
- Krsna said, "The impersonalist philosophers are in that darkness, but they eradicate it by taking full advantage of Your presence"
- Krsna spoke the Bhagavad-gita specifically and eradicated all pretentious principles of religiosity
- Krsna's compassion for distressed persons was exhibited when He released all of the kings imprisoned by Magadhendra. While dying, Grandfather Bhisma prayed to Krsna and described Him as the sun which eradicated darkness
- Persons who have acted piously in previous lives and in this life and whose sinful actions are completely eradicated are freed from the dualities of delusion, and they engage themselves in My (Krsna) service with determination
- Persons who have acted piously in previous lives and in this life and whose sinful actions are completely eradicated are freed from the duality of delusion, and they engage themselves in My service with determination
- Persons who have acted piously in previous lives and in this life, whose sinful actions are completely eradicated and who are freed from the duality of delusion, engage themselves in My service with determination
- Places of pilgrimages are meant for eradicating the sins of the pilgrims, and they are distributed all over the universe just to give facility to all concerned for attaining pure existence and God realization
- The chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra, or glorification of the name, fame and pastimes of the Lord, is recommended as the most perfect process of atonement because such chanting eradicates the dirt from one's heart completely
- The Ganges is called a sacred river because it emanates from the toe of Visnu. The Ganges is meant to eradicate all the material distresses of the conditioned souls
- The materialistic men are very anxious to have some mystic powers as a result of such a controlling process, but the real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice
- The messenger said, "We have come to take shelter of Your lotus feet, which can immediately eradicate all the results of fruitive action and thus free us from the contamination of material pains and pleasures"
- The Nagapatnis said, "This apparent punishment of Kaliya is actually some benediction. We consider that Your great mercy is upon us because when You punish someone it is to be understood that the reactions of his sinful activities are eradicated"
- The only means to eradicate the demoniac mentality in society is to teach the science of Krsna consciousness
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, if saintly persons do not take care to eradicate completely the roots of sinful desires, they cannot experience the Supersoul, although He is sitting side by side with the individual soul"
- The real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice and all such material contaminations
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam begins by stating that all kinds of pretentious religiosity is completely eradicated from the Bhagavatam
- The state which wants to eradicate corruption by majority may introduce the principles of religion in the following manner
- There may be a learned brahmana-Vaisnava who can explain clearly and eradicate all doubts, but if he does not follow the Vaisnava principles, then he is not situated on a higher level
- This river is free from the influence of the three modes of material nature; therefore it is called Viraja. The prefix vi means vigata ("completely eradicated"), and rajas means "the influence of the material world"