Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
equate | equated | equates | equating | equation
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Compare (4 C, 71 P)
Pages in category "Equate"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Acceptance of the spiritual body of the Lord as material is dictated by the tendency to equate the Supreme Personality of Godhead with the conditioned soul. The conditioned soul has a material body
- According to its movements in rising above, going beneath or passing through the equator - and correspondingly coming in touch with various signs of the zodiac, headed by Makara (Capricorn) - days and nights are short, long or equal to one another
- If one equates the names Radha-ramana or Radha-Krsna with Rukmini-ramana, Narayana or any other name of the Supreme Lord, he commits the fault of overlapping tastes, which is technically called rasabhasa
- It is most apparent that nondevotees violate the rules and regulations of devotional service to equate the whole cosmic manifestation
- It is not advisable to equate the prakrta-sahajiyas with pure devotees. When one is actually advanced in ecstatic love of Krsna, he does not try to advertise himself. Instead, he endeavors more and more to render service to the Lord
- The bliss of self-realization, brahmananda, cannot be equated with devotional service
- The eighth offense is to equate the chanting of Hare Krsna with other spiritual activities, such as meditation, austerity, penance or sacrifice. They cannot be equated at any level
- The entrance of the Supreme Lord into everyone's heart as Paramatma sometimes bewilders the impersonalists into equating the living entities with the Supreme Lord
- The first-class materialists (the Mayavadis) imagine five specific forms of the Lord, but when they try to equate the worship of such imaginary forms with bhakti, they are immediately condemned
- The mystic pigeon always remained heavier (then King Sibi). The King then put himself on the balance to equate with the pigeon, and the demigods were pleased with him