Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
environmental | environment | environments
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Environment"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A conditioned soul, entangled in material contamination, is sure to act in the material atmosphere, and yet he has to get out of such an environment
- All work in Vrndavana is specifically executed in full knowledge of its being transcendental loving service to Krsna the supreme proprietor of everything and all souls. This natural environment for living in pure Krsna consciousness
- At the present age, this human society, although they are coming from the Aryan family, very nice family, but due to association the only environment is there's woman and intoxication, meat-eating, and gambling
- I am glad to read that you are eager to join me as my permanent secretary and that your major concern is to help provide me with "a conducive environment to translate" my books. That is my desire also
- If we want to approach the Absolute Truth by new ways in harmony with present environment we should try to be true to one another in the qualified way of Brahminical culture
- That is not a good policy that for preaching work one has to get men from another country. One has to create manpower from the local environment. That is success of preaching
- The brahmanas recited auspicious Vedic hymns, which purified the environment by their vibration. The experts in reciting old histories like the Puranas, the experts in reciting the histories of royal families, and general reciters all chanted
- The environment of Vrndavana constantly reminds us of Krsna and Balarama. On the land of Vrndavana are the impressions of His footprints, the residence of the goddess of fortune, and because of such signs we cannot forget Krsna
- The living entity can be liberated from the material condition at any moment, provided that he wishes to do so. The material environment is called maya
- The materialistic men struggle to live long under great difficulty to try to make a permanent settlement in the material environment, and everything is defeated at the moment of their death
- The other gopi continued, "Here the vibration of the flute was heard, and Krsna, along with His elder brother, Sri Balarama, enjoyed the atmosphere in our company. Thus the environment of Vrndavana constantly reminds us of Krsna and Balarama"
- There are stages for gradual development of control of the strong senses in the material environment. But any order of life suitable for a particular person in which he can most favorably execute his Krishna Consciousness is the best position to take up