Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
enunciate | enunciated | enunciates | enunciating | enunciation
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Enunciate"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Bhagavata-dharma is the process of religion enunciated by pure devotees, direct representatives of the Supreme Personality of Godhead like Narada, Sukadeva Gosvami and their humble servants in the disciplic succession
- By this system of philosophy (the Sankhya philosophy enunciated by Lord Kapila), one can immediately become free, even though one is situated in this material world. That stage is called jivan-mukti
- If one actually understands dharma, he immediately becomes liberated and is transferred to the kingdom of God. Bhagavata-dharma, or the principle of religion enunciated by the parampara system, is the supreme principle of religion
- If one adopts the principles enunciated in Bhagavad-gita, he can make his life perfect and make a permanent solution to all the problems of life. This is the sum and substance of the entire Bhagavad-gita
- If one sticks to the principles enunciated by the spiritual master, somehow or other he is in association with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Since the Lord is in the heart, He can advise a sincere disciple from within
- If you actually want santi, then you have to accept this formula of santi as enunciated in the Bhagavad-gita: that Krsna, or God, is the enjoyer, only enjoyer. He is the complete whole
- Sannyasa means to sacrifice everything for the Supreme, and if we link up our activities in such way as is enunciated by the Lord, then all the diversities become unified in Krishna Consciousness
- Sri Uddhava's actual life is the direct symbol of the catuh-sloki Bhagavatam enunciated first to Brahmaji by the Personality of Godhead
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has enunciated that anything in relationship with Krsna is on the transcendental platform
- The payo-vrata method of visnu-aradhanam was enunciated long, long ago by Kasyapa Muni to his wife, Aditi, in the heavenly planets, and the same process is bona fide on earth even now
- The Personality of Godhead enjoyed life in the city of Dvaraka, strictly in conformity with the Vedic customs of society. He was situated in detachment and knowledge, as enunciated by the Sankhya system of philosophy
- This stage of life is called yukta-vairagya, as enunciated by Srila Rupa Gosvami. Knowledge and renunciation, therefore, do not mean dry speculation and renunciation of activities. Rather, one must start speaking and acting only in relationship with Krsna
- Three paths are enunciated in the Bhagavad-gita: karma-yoga, jnana-yoga and bhakti-yoga. Those who are too much addicted to fruitive activities are advised to perform actions which will bring them to bhakti
- We may not have any objection for enacting a statute for controlling the unauthorized activities of unscrupulous Sadhus-but we must be prepared to protect the transcendental ideas enunciated by the great Acaryas
- Whenever an acarya comes, following the superior orders of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or His representative, he establishes the principles of religion, as enunciated in Bhagavad-gita