Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
entity | entity's | entities
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Entities"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A pure devotee is cleared from all kinds of sins. The Personality of Godhead is the purest entity, and unless one is equally pure from the infection of material qualities, one cannot become a pure devotee of the Lord
- And the third class includes those who cannot conceive of anything beyond the manifestation of this material universe. They consider the universe to be the supreme organism or entity and worship that. The universe is also a form of the Lord
- Besides these, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting the resources of this material, inferior nature
- Both are transcendental entities (Bindu-sarovara and the Ganges) and are worshiped by great sages and scholars
- Brahman is the resort of the mahat-tattva, which includes all material and spiritual entities. It is described in this connection that the Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead, is the master of both pradhana and purusa
- Due to minute independence the individual entity is continually rejecting the association of spiritual light. This misuse of independence is the cause of his material strife in the conditioned nature
- Due to this unholy contact (with the external energy), the pure spiritual entity suffers material miseries under the modes of material nature
- Even though the qualities of all entities, including the Lord, are equal, the Supersoul is different from the individual soul by quantitative power of expansion
- Every living being lives for one hundred years in terms of the times in different planets for different entities. These one hundred years of life are not equal in every case
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is also confirmed that simply by His transcendental glance over the material nature, He creates different varieties of entities, both movable and immovable, living and dead
- In the higher sense, since all material elements ultimately emanate from the supreme spiritual entity, nothing is really material. Being omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, Krsna can deal with His devotee in any form without difficulty
- In the rays of the moon, different material entities appear to be comparatively more or less important. The light of the moon on the Taj Mahal appears to be more beautiful than the same light in the wilderness
- The appearance of the Kumaras is both (vaikrta, e.g., mahat-tattva, false ego, sense perceptions, knowledge, working capacity, controlling deities, ignorant darkness and prakrta creations e.g., immovable entities, lower species of life, human beings)
- The foolish living being is pushed into degraded life and fails to recognize the Lord as the beneficiary of all activities, the ruler of the universe, and the friend of all entities
- The Lord is always eager to take the living entity back to the spiritual energy, but due to his minute independence the individual entity is continually rejecting the association of spiritual light
- The Lord is served universally by the universal entities. He can be served simply by hearing, He can be served simply by chanting or reading about His activities, He can be served simply by adoring Him and accepting Him
- The Personality of Godhead is the purest entity, and unless one is equally pure from the infection of material qualities, one cannot become a pure devotee of the Lord
- The real entity is the Lord Himself
- The seventh creation is that of the immovable entities, which are of six kinds: the fruit trees without flowers, trees and plants which exist until the fruit is ripe, creepers, pipe plants, creepers which have no support, and trees with flowers and fruits
- The supreme living force is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is also the supreme entity
- Therefore the conclusion is that the formal separation between Spiritual Sky and ISKCON should be concluded immediately. You are requested to make Spiritual Sky a separate entity and apart from ISKCON at the earliest possible
- These last three creations (immovable entities, lower species of life and human beings) and the creation of demigods (the tenth creation) are vaikrta creations, which are different from the previously described prakrta (natural) creations
- These three principles (adhibhutam, adhidaivam, and adhyatmam) act as prominent features, namely as raw material, its regular supplies, and its use in different varieties of material creations for sense enjoyment by the bewildered entities
- This is confirmed in the Padma Purana, wherein it is said that there are two kinds of spiritual entities: one is called the jiva, and the other is called the Supreme Lord
- Those entities which cannot move - like trees, for example - remain in one place and are classified as nonmoving entities, and those that move - such as the birds and beasts - are called jangama