Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
enliven | enlivened | enlivener | enlivening | enlivenment | enlivens
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Enliven"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A picturesque scene of green paddy fields enlivens the heart of the poor agriculturalist, but it brings gloom to the face of the capitalist who lives by exploiting the poor farmers
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, Krsna is so beautiful that the goddess of fortune always remains on His chest, and He is always adorned with a golden necklace. Beautiful Krsna plays His flute in order to enliven the hearts of many devotees"
- As by pouring water on the root of the tree one serves and enlivens all the branches and leaves, so by rendering service unto the Supreme Lord one automatically serves every god and goddess without extraneous effort
- At a time when material science predominates all subjects - including the tenets of religion - it would be enlivening to see the principles of the eternal religion of man from the viewpoint of the modern scientist
- Being enlivened by the musical concert, they (the wrestlers) passed through with great alacrity. All the respectable cowherd men who came from Vrndavana, headed by Nanda, were also welcomed by Kamsa
- By looking at the beautiful gopis Krsna becomes enlivened, and this enlivens the gopis, whose youthful faces and bodies blossom
- I am glad to hear you are enlivened at becoming editor of Back to Godhead magazine. This magazine must be edited very carefully
- I am so glad the press workers have become enlivened in their work. This is required if we at all wish to be a truly worldwide organization. Worldwide means worldwide distribution of literatures
- I am so pleased that you have published. Even I have not seen them, I am pleased and obliged to you. Continue this work. Whenever there is any publication in any language, it enlivens me 100 times
- If one disciple is enlivened with Krsna consciousness, he can work as the moon. Otherwise so many foolish followers, what they'll do? Just like stars
- In Calcutta we are holding a huge "HK Festival" in which 35 to 40,000 people are attending daily for hearing discourses on SB & BG. We are distributing prasadam also. It is so much enlivening to see how the people are being so receptive to this message
- Seeing the beautiful woman, the King (Dusmanta) was very much enlivened, and the fatigue of his hunting excursion was relieved. He was of course very much attracted because of lusty desires, and thus he inquired from her as follows, in a joking mood
- So far the overseeing of the temples in your Zone, I am very glad that you are travelling there and preaching and thus feeling enlivened
- Some enemy of Krsna's was enlivened with the thought that he needn't fear Krsna because if he simply surrendered unto Him, Krsna would give him all protection
- Thank you very much for your kind appreciations of our Krishna Consciousness movement. I am so glad to hear that you have taken to devotional service and are finding it more and more enlivening
- The best thing would be if you could combine the Road show with visits to cities that have existing temples. In this way you could enliven the devotees tremendously. We must keep our existing centers strong
- The devotees are ever satisfied by the smiling face of the Lord, and they become enlivened. And by seeing the devotees so enlivened, the Lord Himself is further satisfied
- The enclosed photo of the Mississippi farm Deities is very nice, super excellent. The Deity must be very nicely worshiped, dressed, and fed, etc. In so doing you will always be peaceful and enlivened
- The internal potency of the Supreme Lord is identical with the Supreme Lord, and the external potency is enlivened in contact with the internal potency
- The programme is going on very nicely, and all the devotees are enlivened by our discourses daily in morning and evening in the Samadhi courtyard at Radha-Damodar temple
- The word pramada in this verse is very significant. A beautiful wife is certainly enlivening to her husband, but at the same time is the cause of degradation
- This spiritual enlivenment of Dhruva Maharaja's senses and mind was due to the action of the internal potency of the Lord
- When the demigods and demons saw that Mandara Mountain had been lifted, they were enlivened and encouraged to begin churning again. The mountain rested on the back of the great tortoise, which extended for eight hundred thousand miles like a large island
- When the Lord was engaged in His pastimes of the rasa dance in the forest of Vrndavana, enlivening the sexual desires of the wives of the inhabitants of Vrndavana by sweet and melodious songs, a demon of the name Sankhacuda, kidnapped the damsels
- When these impurities are wiped away, the candidate remains steady in his position of pure goodness, becomes enlivened by devotional service and understands the science of God perfectly