Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
embroidered | embroidery
Pages in category "Embroidery"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of the following presentation for my Lord Sri Sri Radha Krsna. One handkerchief cloth finely embroidered in colors for offering with Aratrik, one set of clothes for the Deities, and ISKCON bullets ( sweetballs)
- I think you can prepare one silver flute and I am inserting measurement. It should be with golden relief work - raised embroidery-like designs - on the body of the flute. The length of the flute may be 5 inches
- King Nrga said, "All the cows were purchased with money earned legally. Furthermore, their horns were gold-plated, their hooves were bedecked with silver plating, and they were covered with necklaces and with silken wrappers embroidered with pearls"
- The houses were decorated with costly jewels, and each and every house had nice compounds of trees bearing fruits and flowers. The corridors and verandas of the houses were decorated with silk cloth and embroidery work in jewels and pearls
- They (Krsna and Balarama) also learned different types of sewing and embroidery work, as well as how to manipulate thin threads for dancing puppets