Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
emblem | emblems
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Emblem"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Lord Gaura appears as a great saint and powerful mystic who is above the three modes of nature and is the emblem of transcendental activity. He disseminates the cult of devotion throughout the world
- Lord Gaura, who is the all-pervading Supersoul, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appears as a great saint and powerful mystic who is above the three modes of nature and is the emblem of transcendental activity. He disseminates the cult of devotion
- Maha-Visnu possessed dazzling beauty, and His palms were like lotus flowers. He was further beautified by the different emblems of the visnu-murti - the conchshell, club, disc and lotus flower - which He held in His four hands
- Maharaja Pariksit wanted to kill the personified Kali, who was attempting to kill a cow, the emblem of peace and religion
- The bull is the emblem of the moral principle, and the cow is the representative of the earth. When the bull and the cow are in a joyful mood, it is to be understood that the people of the world are also in a joyful mood
- The emblem of Hanuman on the flag of Arjuna is another sign of victory
- The purusa, the enjoyer, is inactive and without material qualities, although at the same time He is the master, existing separately in each and every body as the emblem of knowledge