Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
editing | editings |edits | edit | edited
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Editing"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I am anxious to know what you have done about editing my lectures. Have you done something or not. I shall be glad to hear from you in this connection
- I am pleased to hear that the song books and tapes of Lalita Prasad Thakura are in New York for being edited and distributed
- I have received a very nice letter from England, sent to Mukunda, by an Indian gentleman named Laksmidasa. If it is possible, maybe you can make an editorial column, with letters to the editor or to our various centers, and use it in that way
- I was so much pleased to see that already the tapes were edited and laid out and this is encouraging me to translate more and more
- In every publication house all printing matters are edited at least three times. So we should be very much careful about grammatical and printing mistakes. That will mar the prestige of the press and the institution
- In the year 1504 Sakabda (A.D. 1582) Srila Jiva Gosvami published an edited version of the Brhad-vaisnava-tosani named Laghu-tosani
- Sanatana Gosvami gave his Vaisnava-tosani commentary to Srila Jiva Gosvami for editing, and Srila Jiva Gosvami edited this under the name of Laghu-tosani
- Santosa das met him at his residence in Vrindaban and proposed to give Srivatsa Goswami all of my books in exchange for a set of "Goswami literature" edited by Sri Puridasa
- Srila Jiva Gosvami composed and edited at least twenty-five books