Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dwell | dwelled | dweller | dwellers | dwelling | dwells | dwelt
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Dwell"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Among the disciples of Ananta Acarya was Sivananda Cakravarti, in whose heart Lord Caitanya and Nityananda constantly dwelled
- At the present time, even the oldest man in the family does not leave home, being attracted by wife, children, money, opulence, dwelling, etc. Thus at the end of life one worries about how his wife will be protected
- At whosever house Sri Caitanya accepted His alms by taking prasadam, He would convert the dwellers to His sankirtana movement and advise them just as He advised the brahmana named Kurma
- O my Lord, You always dwell in the vision and hearing of Your pure devotees. You also live in their lotuslike hearts, which are purified by devotional service
- One selects a wife for bodily comforts, and the result is children. For wife and children one requires a dwelling place, and as such a residential house is also necessary
- One should know perfectly well from the authoritative sources of scriptures through the transparent medium of a bona fide spiritual master and by proper use of one's trained intelligence for meditating upon the Supersoul dwelling within every living being
- One who listens with faith and without envy becomes free from sinful reactions and attains to the auspicious planets where the pious dwell
- One who restrains the senses of action but whose mind dwells on sense objects certainly deludes himself and is called a pretender
- The conception of universal brotherhood must be learned from an uttama-adhikari and not from a foolish person who does not properly understand the individual soul or the Supreme Lord's Supersoul expansion, who dwells everywhere
- The impersonalists are dwelling in the river water, which eventually comes to mix with the ocean. They have no information, however, that within the ocean, as within the river, there are innumerable aquatic living entities
- The localized visnu-murti is the plenary representation of Krsna dwelling within one's heart. One who has no program to realize this visnu-murti is uselessly engaged in mock yoga practice and is certainly wasting his time
- The sharks who dwell in the ocean do not care for the rivers which are gliding down into it. The devotees eternally live in the ocean of devotional service, and they do not care for the rivers
- The Yadus were all experienced devotees, learned and expert in psychic study. Over and above this, they were always with the Lord in all kinds of relaxations, and still they were only able to know Him as the one Supreme who dwells everywhere
- There are many pretenders who refuse to work in Krsna consciousness but make a show of meditation, while actually dwelling within the mind upon sense enjoyment
- This body is called the ksetra, and within it dwells the owner of the body and the Supreme Lord, who knows both the body and the owner of the body. Therefore He is called the knower of all fields
- Those who are impelled by lust and attachment, who are foolish and who torture the material elements of the body as well as the Supersoul dwelling within, are to be known as demons