Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dogma | dogmas | dogmatic | dogmatically | dogmatism | dogmatists
Pages in category "Dogmatic"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- I am glad that you attended our class at Montreal and tried to understand the philosophy of Krishna Consciousness. It is neither sectarian nor dogmatic
- If we do not accept Krsna the supreme authority and so not take His words as they are, then we cannot derive any benefit... It is not dogmatic. It is actually fact. It is not dogmatic. If you study scrutinizingly what Krsna says, you'll find it is right
- In this way by Krishna Consciousness we can solve all the dogmatic confusions and speculations. This is the greatest need of the human beings and please try to do it as far as possible and Krishna will help you
- ISKCON is meant to establish a clear, practical common formulation of the common ideal of all theists, and to defeat the unnecessary dogmatic wranglings that now divide & invalidate the theistic camp. This common ideal of theism is to develop love of God
- It is not that we are a dry philosophy of dogmas and slogans. No. The language of Krishna Consciousness is ever-fresh and we can explain everything by it, just like my Guru Maharaja once lectured for three months on one verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The instructions which I impart are not dogmas. Our instructions are all based on sufficient logic and philosophy
- The mother is the authority to verify the identity of the father. She is the authority for such confidential knowledge. Therefore, authority is not dogmatic
- The Vedic system of acquiring knowledge is the deductive process. The Vedic knowledge is received perfectly by disciplic succession from authorities. Such knowledge is never dogmatic, as ill conceived by less intelligent persons
- This dogmatism, fanaticism - "Oh, why I shall chant Hare Krsna? I am Christian. I am Jews" - this is fanaticism. If you find actually ecstasy by chanting Hare Krsna, why should you not?
- We are not dogma or like army-camp, no. We are servants of Krishna
- We don't manufacture concocted ideas, dogmas. No, that is not our business. One should not do that. But if you speak what Bhagavan has said, what Krsna has said, that is perfect
- We see the flowers and fruits are coming every season. Why once? This dogmatic, we have to accept? Our experience is that by nature's way we find the same flower is coming again in the same season