Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dissolve | dissolved | dissolves | dissolving
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Dissolving (2 P)
Pages in category "Dissolve"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- A devotee in the association of devotees prefers to contemplate the activities of the Lord - how He has created this universe, how He is maintaining it, how the creation dissolves, and how in the spiritual kingdom the Lord's pastimes are going on
- Akrura continued, "In the material world, You (Krsna and Balarama) create, maintain and dissolve the whole manifestation by the interactions of the three material qualities, namely goodness, passion and ignorance"
- All these Vedic injunctions indicate that the cosmic manifestation is due to the Supreme Absolute Personality of Godhead and that when it is dissolved it merges into Him
- Anantadeva's main mission is to dissolve this material creation, but He checks His anger and intolerance. This material world is created to give the conditioned souls another chance to go back home, back to Godhead
- At the end of each and every millennium, when all the material worlds are dissolved, everything enters the body of Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who is lying on the lap of Sesa Naga, another form of the Lord
- Because this material world is the creation of His external energy, it thus appears to be temporary; it is manifested at certain intervals, maintained for some time, and again dissolved and conserved in His own energy
- Bhakti, devotional service, dissolves the subtle body of the living entity without separate effort, just as fire in the stomach digests all that we eat
- By chanting the holy name of the Lord, one dissolves his entanglement in material activities. After this, one becomes very much attracted to Krsna, and thus dormant love for Krsna is awakened
- By His self-sheltered potency of the three modes of material nature, the Lord has caused the creation of this universe. By her He maintains the creation and conversely dissolves it, again and again
- Even if one reaches the post of Indra, Candra, or any other demigod, he must be dissolved at a certain stage. A devotee is never interested in such temporary pleasure
- Everything is caused or manifested by the energy of the Supreme Lord, and when everything is annihilated or dissolved, the original potency enters the body of the Supreme Lord
- He (Akrura) further informed Satadhanva, "Krsna and Balarama are so powerful that simply by willing They create, maintain and dissolve the whole cosmic manifestation"
- Higher planets, such as Maharloka, Tapoloka, Satyaloka and Brahmaloka, do not dissolve in the devastating water. This is because of the causeless devotional service rendered unto the Lord by their inhabitants
- In the Brahma-samhita her (Sati's) strength is described: she is capable of creating and dissolving many universes. But although she is so powerful, she acts under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, as His shadow
- It is stated also in the Vedanta-sutra that sound is the origin of all objects of material possession and that by sound one can also dissolve this material existence
- Maha-Visnu, who lies on the Causal Ocean, is an expansion of Sankarsana. When Garbhodakasayi Visnu accepts the material modes of nature for the purpose of dissolving the cosmic manifestation, His form is called Rudra
- Material energy is manifested into twenty-four divisions. The creation is effected by eternal time, and it is created and dissolved by external energy. This manifestation of the cosmic world repeatedly becomes visible and invisible
- One devotee said, "My dear Krsna, when You order Brahma - 'Now you may create the universe,' - and when You order Lord Siva - 'Now you dissolve this material manifestation,' - You are in this way creating and dissolving the material creation Yourself
- One dissolution is at the end of Brahma's day, and one is at the end of Brahma's life. Brahma dies at the end of two parardhas, at which time the entire material universe is dissolved
- One dissolution takes place at the end of the life of Brahma. At that time all the planetary systems, including the heavenly systems, are dissolved in water and enter into the body of Garbhodakasayi Visnu
- One dissolution takes place at the end of the life of Brahma. At that time all the planetary systems, including the heavenly systems, are dissolved in water and enter into the body of Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who lies on the Garbhodaka Ocean
- One should bathe Him with milk. (17) Then one should bathe Him with yogurt. (18) Then one should bathe Him with ghee. (19) Then one should bathe Him with honey. (20) Then one should bathe Him with water in which sugar has been dissolved
- Sankarsana is the original shelter of the purusa, from whom this world is created and in whom it is dissolved
- Sound is the origin of all objects of material possession and that by sound one can also dissolve this material existence. Anavrttih sabdat means "liberation by sound"
- Such things may be called false. But the Vaisnava cannot take this material world to be false simply because of its temporary nature, its manifesting and again dissolving
- The creation is effected by eternal time, and it is created and dissolved by external energy. This manifestation of the cosmic world repeatedly becomes visible and invisible
- The Earth personified continued, "When You (Krsna) want to maintain this cosmic manifestation You expand Yourself as Visnu, the reservoir of all goodness. Similarly, You appear as Siva, master of the mode of ignorance, & thus dissolve the whole creation"
- The fruitive workers' attempt to attain to the heavenly planets is nothing more than a phantasmagoria for the devotee. After all, the heavenly planets are material, and in due course of time they will all be dissolved
- The ingredients of matter are counted as twenty-three. All are combined together by the influence of time and are again dissolved in the course of time
- The Lord's so-called blessings of economic development and sense gratification will be conclusively dissolved by destruction
- The mind does not dissolve, it changes its quality, or rather, it becomes purified. No, thoughts of feelings of love for Krishna is not ego-projected, or emotional, provided it is conformed by Spiritual Master
- The Personality of Godhead Garbhodakasayi Visnu is also engaged in rasa enjoyment with His external potency, by which He creates, maintains and dissolves the entire material manifestation
- The same principle is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, "The cosmic manifestation comes into existence and again dissolves, and after dissolution it merges into the existence of the Supreme Lord"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead creates, maintains and dissolves the cosmic manifestation merely by His will. For Him to create such a vast scene of devastation while fighting with an enemy is not so wonderful
- The ultimate aim of the Buddhist philosophy is to dissolve the body. This is proposed because the body has a beginning
- The voidists say that consciousness is a product of a combination of matter and that as soon as the consciousness is gone, the material combination dissolves, and therefore there is ultimately nothing but voidness
- This isolation that has been imposed on the New York temple that you speak of is not good and it should be dissolved. Your program of travelling to the nearest temples is a good program
- This material body, when it is dissolved, pancatvam prapta, mixes with these five elements, earth, water, fire, air, it does not mean that the soul is finished. The soul is there. The soul is transmigrating to another body. Karmana daiva-netrena
- We forget this material nonsense. That's all. But don't forget ourself. Our identity is there. We are all servants of God, Krsna dasa. And this is real ego. So ego is not dissolved. Ego is there, but it is purified
- What is that Durga? Durga is the material nature, very powerful. Srsti-sthiti-pralaya-sadhana-saktih. She has got the power of creating, maintaining and dissolving. She is so powerful. You have seen Durga's picture. She has got ten hands
- When Garbhodakasayi Visnu accepts the material modes of nature for the purpose of dissolving the cosmic manifestation, His form is called Rudra
- When Sisupala was killed by the Sudarsana cakra of Krsna as an enemy, his constant remembrance of Krsna dissolved the reactions of his vices, and he attained salvation by becoming one with the body of the Lord
- When the cosmic manifestation is dissolved, it is in a kind of sleeping condition, an inactive state. Whether the cosmic manifestation is active or inactive, the energy of the Supreme Lord is always existing
- When the material world is dissolved, the Lord still exists personally in the Vaikunthas. During the creation the Lord also exists as He is in the Vaikunthas, and He also exists as the Supersoul within the material universes
- When this cosmic manifestation is dissolved, all living entities enter the supreme body of the Lord, Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who merges within the body of Maha-visnu
- When, after ruling over the material universe under the influence of the time element, Lord Brahma desires to dissolve it and enter into the kingdom of God, others then enter with him