displease | displeased | displeasing | displeases | displeasure | displeasures
Pages in category "Displeasure"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- I am not displeased with any of my disciples. A father can not be displeased with his sons, but sometimes the sons create disturbances, and the father has to tolerate
- I am very glad to know that you are not affected by the propaganda of the Sannyasis that I am displeased with all the members of the society. I am never displeased with any member
- I can understand that Nandarani is a little displeased with Aniruddha, but I think this is a family quarrel between brother and sister, and you may try to mitigate it
- If a living entity wants to have perfection in his duties, he must satisfy the Supreme Lord. As such, one who pleases Him gets better facilities for living, but one who displeases Him gets involved in undesirable situations
- If we keep displeasing our supreme father, we shall never be happy within this material world, in either the upper or lower planetary systems
- If we neglecting the rules and regulation, if we have to accept the body of a dog, just imagine how much displeasing it will be