Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
displease | displeased | displeasing | displeases | displeasure | displeasures
Pages in category "Displeasure"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A mundaner should not unnecessarily intrude into affairs of transcendence and thereby displease the Lord. One must always be on guard against this sort of devotional anomaly
- A Vaisnava is especially favored by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Pleasing him or displeasing him directly affects the pleasure and displeasure of the Supreme
- According to one's position, one should properly receive anyone who comes to one's home. At least a seat and a glass of water should be offered, so that the guest will not be displeased
- I am not displeased with any of my disciples. A father can not be displeased with his sons, but sometimes the sons create disturbances, and the father has to tolerate
- I am very glad to know that you are not affected by the propaganda of the Sannyasis that I am displeased with all the members of the society. I am never displeased with any member
- I can understand that Nandarani is a little displeased with Aniruddha, but I think this is a family quarrel between brother and sister, and you may try to mitigate it
- If a living entity wants to have perfection in his duties, he must satisfy the Supreme Lord. As such, one who pleases Him gets better facilities for living, but one who displeases Him gets involved in undesirable situations
- If we keep displeasing our supreme father, we shall never be happy within this material world, in either the upper or lower planetary systems
- If we neglecting the rules and regulation, if we have to accept the body of a dog, just imagine how much displeasing it will be
- Mayavadis say that if the living entity is pleased, the Lord is also pleased, and if the living entity is displeased, the Lord is also displeased
- My dear girls (gopis), you have committed a great offense by going naked in the river Yamuna. Because of this, the predominating deity of the Yamuna, Varunadeva, has become displeased with you
- One must first please the spiritual master, and if he is pleased, then we should understand that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is also pleased. But if the spiritual master is displeased by our actions, they are not spiritual
- One should not be displeased when a saintly person curses someone, for his curse, indirectly, is a blessing
- The Demigod's pleasures and displeasures are dependent on the performance of yajnas by the human being
- The same queen continued, "His (Krsna's) behavior is very displeasing. Does it mean that without Laksmi, Syamasundara cannot be happy?"
- There cannot be displeasure. This is my mission and you are helping me, so whatever help you are giving is welcome. There is no possibility of displeasure
- Together these are called the cit potency, and they are present in full in the Supreme Lord. For the living entities, who are part and parcel of the Lord, the pleasure potency in the material world is sometimes displeasing and sometimes mixed
- Tolerate this itching (sex desire). You'll avoid so much displeasure, so much unhappiness of life. Be careful." That is brahmacari life
- We should always be careful that we are serving Krishna, and we shall do nothing which may displease Him. Then our life is successful
- We train them in austerities and penances and recognize them as brahmanas by awarding them sacred threads. Thus the caste brahmanas of India are very displeased by our activities in the Western world