Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disperse | dispersed | disperses | dispersing | dispersion
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Dispersing (1 P)
Pages in category "Disperse"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After cheating Kamsa, Mayadevi dispersed herself to various places, especially in Vindhyacala, to accept regular worship from ordinary men
- After offering obeisances, all the gopis dispersed. Then Srimati Radharani came and appeared before Lord Krsna
- After this ghastly incident, the employees of the washerman immediately dispersed, leaving the clothing. Krsna and Balarama took possession of it and dressed according to Their choice
- As a heavy wind sometimes disperses a mighty cloud, so the heavy breath from Lalita's nostrils caused her to miss Krsna, who had disappeared by the time she recovered herself
- As a player sets up and disperses his playthings according to his own sweet will, so the supreme will of the Lord brings men together and separates them
- As the Supersoul, Lord Krsna enlightens the devotee from within the heart and disperses the gloom of ignorance. The Lord gives the devotee the spiritual intelligence to attain Him
- Family members are like straws carried together by the waves of a river. Sometimes such straws mix together in whirlpools, and later, dispersed again by the same waves, they float alone in the water
- Famous yogis and demons can sometimes enact very magical feats by their mystic power, but in the presence of the Sudarsana cakra, when it is let loose by the Lord, all such magical jugglery is dispersed
- That was my qualification, whatever you may say. I was simply asking, "When Guru Maharaja will speak? When?" & I will sit down & go on hearing, & I will understand or not understand-others will disperse-I will not disperse. That he marked
- The creation of Brahma and dispersion of the material ingredients are called vikalpa, and the creation by Brahma in each day of his life is called kalpa
- The elephants, feeling much pain from Garuda's attack on them, all dispersed from the battlefield. Bhaumasura alone remained on the battlefield, and he engaged himself in fighting with Krsna
- The Lord took His karatalas in His hands and personally began chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, looking up toward the sky as if to direct the demigods in the higher planets. Thus all the assembled clouds dispersed