Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dishonest | dishonestly | dishonesty | untrustworthy
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dishonest"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Daksa's statement that Lord Siva pretended to be an honest person means that Siva was dishonest because in spite of accepting the position of Daksa's son-in-law, he was not respectful to Daksa
- Dirtiness, dishonesty, thievery, faithlessness, useless quarrel, lust, anger and hankering constitute the nature of those in the lowest position outside the varnasrama system
- Dishonest men cannot go to back to home, back to Godhead. That is false. God is pure. One must be very, very pure. A thing which is not fire, it cannot be allowed to enter into the fire. One must become fire; then there is no trouble. Fire can enter fire
- Dishonest miscreants flourish because of cowardly and impotent executive heads of state
- Dishonest. They are producing only dishonest men
- If you are poor man, then you are dishonest. People will understand that "This man is actually not honest because he does not know how to earn money by hook or crook"
- In Kali-yuga the kings and heads of state enjoy life at the cost of taxes exacted from the citizens. Such unfair taxation makes the people dishonest, and the people try to hide their income in so many ways
- In the modern setup of democratic states the citizens can have no cause for grievances, because the whole administration is conducted by the people themselves. If the people themselves are dishonest, the administrative machinery must be corrupt
- Kali-yuga is so polluted that the minister is dishonest, the judge is dishonest, and what to speak of ordinary men. So only thing is that you get money some way or other. Then you can pass on as a nice gentleman, polished
- King Dhrtarastra became blind under the influence of impious desires to nourish his dishonest sons, and thus he set fire to the lacquer house to burn his fatherless nephews, the Pandavas
- King Nanda said, "He (Garga Muni) also said that formerly this boy saved the world from an unregulated condition, and He (Krsna) saved all honest men from the hands of the dishonest thieves"
- Parents sometimes dislike our movement, just as Prajapati Daksa disliked the activities of Narada and accused Narada of dishonesty
- People, being godless, they are dishonest, they are not working honestly and so many things. The only remedy is that people should be taught to become God conscious. And this method is very simple: chant Hare Krsna