Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disapproval | disapprove | disapproved | disapproves | disapproving |"no approval"|"not approve"|"not approved
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Disapprove"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- If you disapprove previous acarya or if you become more intelligent than previous acarya, then you are not acarya. This was Caitanya Mahaprabhu's... He disapproved. Our process is evam parampara
- It is contradictory to be violent and at the same time call oneself a religious person. Such hypocrisy is not approved by Narada Muni and the disciplic succession
- It is sometimes argued that the sons of King Sagara were burned to ashes by the fire emanating from the eyes of Kapila Muni. This statement, however, is not approved by great learned persons
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu warned all His followers not to become independent or impudent. Unfortunately, after the disappearance of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, many apa-sampradayas (so-called followers) invented many ways not approved by the acaryas
- Such false magnanimity was not approved by any authority. Therefore, such magnanimity or so-called nonviolence should be given up by persons like Arjuna under the direct guidance of Krsna
- The Bhattacarya's statements were discussed before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Gopinatha Acarya and Mukunda Datta disapproved of the Bhattacarya's statements because they caused mental pain
- The son of Dronacarya (Asvatthama) beheaded the five sleeping sons of Draupadi and delivered them as a prize to his master, foolishly thinking that he would be pleased. Duryodhana, however, disapproved of the heinous act
- There are many pseudo-devotees, claiming to belong to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's sect, who artificially dress themselves as the damsels of Vraja. This is not approved by advanced spiritualists, or advanced students of devotional service
- There are professional Bhagavata reciters who abruptly go to the rasa-lila chapters of SB, as if other portions of SB were useless. This kind of discrimination & abrupt adoption of the rasa-lila pastimes of the Lord is not approved by the acaryas
- When Rupa Gosvami thus recited his verse, Caitanya Mahaprabhu disapproved of it because it described His personal glories. He expressed the opinion that it was an exaggerated explanation
- Whenever he would find something to be disapproved of by his father, he would immediately reject it as poison, even though it may have been nectarean