Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
digest | digestant | digested | digester | digestible | digesting | digestion | digestive |digests
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Indigestion (15 P)
Pages in category "Digest"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- According to Ayur-vedic sastra, we understand that there is a fire in the stomach which digests all food sent there
- According to Ayur-vedic sastra, we understand that there is a fire in the stomach which digests all food sent there. When the fire is not blazing there is no hunger, and when the fire is in order we become hungry
- Bhagavan Acarya cooked varieties of vegetables and other preparations dear to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He also obtained remnants of food from Lord Jagannatha and digestive aids such as ground ginger and also lime with salt
- Bhakti, devotional service, dissolves the subtle body of the living entity without separate effort, just as fire in the stomach digests all that we eat
- I was very much pleased to read the essays by our Bali-mardana dasa. So similarly, you also write. Writing means if you have digested the idea, you can produce in your own words
- It is said in the Vedas that the digested foods are ultimately divided into three. The solid portion becomes stool, and the semiliquid portion turns into flesh. The liquid portion turns yellow and is again divided into three
- One should not belch before the Deity. So, until one has fully digested his food, he should not enter the temple. 19) One should not smoke marijuana or ganja. 20) One should not take opium or similar intoxicants
- One who cannot digest anything, he is recommended to eat this fish, magur mach. Jivo jivasya jivanam. One living entity is the life of another living entity
- Subuddhi Raya wanted to serve the Vaisnavas according to their needs. Therefore he would supply yogurt to ease the digestion of food eaten in Mathura, particularly the capatis and rotis made with wheat
- Such grossly materialistic persons forget that although we may eat as much as we like, if the food is not digested it produces the troubles of indigestion and acidity
- The ayurvedic system is to take ½ of what you can eat only, the fill ¼ with water and leave ¼ for air. That will make for proper digestion. Little rice, dahl, some vegetables, some chopaties, like that, but eat right to the point to keep health steady
- The first symptoms of fire are distribution of light and heat, and the existence of fire is also perceived in the stomach. Without fire we cannot digest what we eat