Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
diet | dietary | dieting | diets
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Diet"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A little dal, a little rice, some vegetable and a few chapatties is a substantial diet, along with a little fruit and milk. Two cups of milk a day is sufficient
- A nonvegetarian diet means
- An expert physician treats his patient with a therapeutic diet. For example, milk preparations sometimes cause disorder of the bowels, but the very same milk converted into curd and mixed with some other remedial ingredients cures such disorders
- The basic principle of KC is to receive one & all as our Master, & serve them with prasadam as diet & Krishna Kirtana as medicine for being free from materially diseased condition. We shall follow this principle & Krishna will help us on our onward march
- The people of this country are gradually taking this idea very seriously for vegetarian diet and stopping cow killing in a practical way
- The real remedy for this disease (atheism) lies in partaking of the remnants of offerings made to Godhead; this is the ideal diet for the spiritual patient. And the medicines include hearing and chanting and remembering the glories of Godhead
- There is no question of nonvegetarian diet, including fish, eggs, even onions, and lentils
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for giving food, means diet and medicine, to the soul. The medicine is the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- We want to distribute our literature and books within as well as our prasadam, and injecting our Hare Krishna medicine within the ear. So, reading of the literature and hearing of the chanting is the medicine, and prasadam is the diet
- With regard to this problem I recommend that in your diet you take no spices. Furthermore you should see that the bowels are cleared daily