Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Diary"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami has recorded this verse in his diary to offer his respectful obeisances to Lord Nityananda Prabhu
- Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami was the principal figure among Lord Caitanya's confidential devotees. The records of his diary have revealed these confidential purposes of the Lord
- Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami was the principal figure among Lord Caitanya’s confidential devotees. The records of his diary have revealed these confidential purposes of the Lord
- The above description of Radha and Krsna from the diary of Srila Svarupa Damodara Gosvami is a condensed explanation, but one needs great spiritual insight to understand the mystery of these two personalities
- The chief historical sources for the life of Sri Krsna Caitanya are the kadacas (diaries) kept by Murari Gupta and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- The events of the rest (after twenty-four years) of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's forty-eight years were recorded in the diary of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, another (like Murari Gupta) of His intimate associates