Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
diamond | diamondlike | diamonds
Pages in category "Diamond"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- If one gets a diamond, he possesses something valuable. But in this civilization you are simply making plastic plates and plastic cups. Indeed, in Japan I have seen pasteboard homes. And everyone is thinking that he is advanced
- In order to wear a gold or diamond nose pin or earring, one has to pierce the ear or nose. Such pain endured for the sake of sense gratification is endured on the path of karma-kanda, the path of fruitive activity
- Krsna and Balarama learned the art of cutting valuable stones such as diamonds, and They also learned the art of questioning and answering by immediately composing poetry within the mind
- Krsna, the enemy of Agha, always looked beautiful with His incomparable helmet, His earrings made of diamonds, His necklace of pearls, His bangles, embroidered garments and the beautiful rings on His fingers
- The chairs and other furniture were made of ivory and bedecked with gold and diamonds, and jeweled lamps dissipated the darkness within the palace
- The city (of Indra) was full of courtyards, wide roads, assembly houses, and not less than one hundred million airplanes. The crossroads were made of pearl, and there were sitting places made of diamond and coral
- The diamond seller caters to a minority. Why are they allowed to sell. Always when there is something valuable only a minority will be able to purchase. Our books are not commercial, they are religion and philosophy
- The people of Kali-yuga, endowed as they are with limited intelligence, have rejected the priceless diamond of devotional service to Krsna and instead chosen the cheap doll of fruitive activity and dry speculation
- There was a prostitute whose charges was one lakh of pieces of diamond. It doesn't matter, a big diamond or small diamond. That was her charges. So one man was suffering from leprosy
- We don't have a large number of followers. As soon as you try to sell a diamond, you cannot expect many customers. Nonetheless, a diamond is a diamond, even if there are no customers. The number of customers is not the test
- With the choicest rubies set in its diamond walls, the castle created in the sky by Kardama Muni, appeared as though possessed of eyes. It was furnished with wonderful canopies and greatly valuable gates of gold