Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
deserve | deserved | deservedly | deserves | deserving
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Earn (2 C, 80 P)
Pages in category "Deserve"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- I always think of Myself as deserving no respect, but because of affection I always consider you to be like My little children
- If our brahmanas do not take their second initiation seriously, then we will be deserving of criticism. So on this basis, if you think the men you have recommended are still eligible, you can resubmit their names to me and I will accept them
- In the heavenly planets, the state assembly house called Sudharma was deserving of the dignity of the best of the demigods
- One who can keep himself steady and resist the attraction of material nature is certainly a hero and deserves to be called a gosvami
- Our program if it is kept pure according to my many instructions, will give you the deserved reputation of being the topmost members of the society. That is very much wanted so that we may hope to change the society as a whole
- The air is the moving agent of all the planets, and as such the generating centers for promotion to the deserving planets, the sacrifices, are the Lord's bodily surface and are naturally the origin of all auspicious opportunities
- The living beings are given as much freedom as they deserve, and misuse of that freedom is the cause of suffering
- The Lord replied, "I belong to a lower order of sannyasis. Therefore I do not deserve to sit with you."
- The personified Vedas continue, "Because a living entity desires and deserves a particular kind of body, it is given to him by the material nature, under the order of the Supreme Lord"
- The revealed scriptures prohibit one's pretending to be God, but a bona fide spiritual master is a most faithful and confidential servant of the Lord and therefore deserves as much respect as Krsna
- The rsi prayed to the all-pervading Personality of Godhead to pardon his immature boy, who had no intelligence and who committed the great sin of cursing a person who was completely free from all sins, who was subordinate and who deserved to be protected
- The serious offense was committed by a foolish child only; therefore he deserved to be pardoned by the Supreme Lord, although it was not possible to get free from the sinful reaction
- The state assembly house is constructed according to the dignity of the particular state. In the heavenly planets, the state assembly house called Sudharma was deserving of the dignity of the best of the demigods
- The thing is that as they (the scientists) are individual person trying to do something wonderful, the individual person who has already done all this wonderful, how much credit He deserves
- The word tirthavit is significant because the King knew well where and when charity has to be given. Charity is never unproductive or blind. In the sastras charity was offered to persons who deserve to accept charity by dint of spiritual enlightenment
- They are individual person trying to do something wonderful, the individual person who has already done all this wonderful, how much credit He deserves. If by simply copying you want to take so much credit that you will defy the existence of God
- They are little educated or they have got some wealth or fame or ability, so they will be sometimes little puffed-up, but that is all right, they deserve it
- This transcendental devotional service of the Lord is so wonderful that the occupation keeps the deserving devotee always rapt in psychological activities, without deviation from the absolute touch