Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
depict | depicted | depicting | depiction | depicts
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Represent (4 C, 133 P)
Pages in category "Depicted"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A book or poetry in which the Holy Name of Krishna is depicted, such language is revolutionary in the matter of purifying the material atmosphere. Even though such literature is presented in broken language or grammatical inconsistency
- A section of religionists imagine that God must be very old, and therefore they depict a form of the Lord like a very old man
- Anadi Karama Phale, CD 7 - This is a song sung by Bhaktivinoda Thakura, depicting the picture of the conditioned soul
- I have given the idea for a poster which shall be entitled: Select Real Leaders - Don't Spoil Life, and it will depict devotees as leaders
- I think depiction of this incident (the crucifixion) simply stimulates the tensions of difference of opinion, and difference of religious principles, between the Jews and the Christians
- If we want actual peace, we must open the road to understanding of the Supreme Lord Krsna and glorify Him for His virtuous activities as they are depicted in the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In Brahma-samhita it is said that the Lord is the oldest person. Therefore a section of religionists imagine that God must be very old, & therefore they depict a form of the Lord like a very old man. But in the same Brahma-samhita, that is contradicted
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam historical facts selected from the histories of different planets have been depicted. It is therefore accepted by all the spiritual authorities as the Maha-Purana
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam the transcendental pastimes of the Lord are narrated, and the narration is systematically depicted by Srila Sukadeva Gosvami. Thus the subject matter is appealing to all classes of persons
- The great author Kaviraja Gosvami has depicted the activities and teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and this Mayapur is the birthsite of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord's sole is depicted with distinctive lines resembling a thunderbolt, a flag, a lotus flower and a goad. The luster of His toenails, which are brilliantly prominent, resembles the light of the moon
- The politician says that his Krsna is different from the Krsna depicted in Bhagavad-gita. Even though he accepts Krsna and Rama as the Supreme he thinks of Rama and Krsna as impersonal because he has no idea of service to Krsna
- The prakrta-sahajiyas sometimes criticize pure devotees by calling them philosophers, learned scholars, knowers of the truth, or minute observers, but not devotees. On the other hand, they depict themselves as the most advanced
- There are also demons who enjoy depicting Krsna and His pastimes with the gopis, taking advantage of Krsna by their licentious character. These demons who print books and write lyrics on the raga-marga principles are surely on the way to hell