Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dense | densely | density
Pages in category "Dense"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that in order to show special favor to His pure devotees, He personally eradicates the dense darkness of all misgivings by switching on the light of pure knowledge within the heart of a devotee
- In the lower species of life the spirit souls are densely covered by the material modes, and thus carnal appetites dominate their lives
- Intelligence out of the dense forest of delusion
- Lord Brahma says, "O infallible one! I am born in the modes of passion, and therefore I have been falsely proud of being the creator of this material world. My false pride was just like dense darkness, and in this darkness I had become blind"
- Lust and love are quite different. Lust is like dense darkness, but love is like the bright sun
- Sattva-guna, rajo-guna, tamo-guna. Rajo-guna and tamo-guna is covering. Tamo-guna is very densely covering, and rajo-guna little open, and sattva-guna means prakasa, there is illumination, brahminical qualifications
- Srimati Radharani is sometimes making Her bed in the groves of the forest, sometimes rebuking a bluish cloud, and sometimes wandering about in the dense darkness of the forest. Thus She has become like a crazy woman
- The bushes are very dense, and we will not be able to enter the jungle. Therefore take choppers and spades to clear the way
- The universe is by nature dense darkness, and therefore the total creation is called tamas, or darkness
- The whole universe is covered by the gigantic material elements; it is just like a coconut covered by a shell and half-filled with water. Since its covering is airtight, the darkness within is dense
- When after the dense, dark night there is finally sunrise in the morning, it is very pleasant; when there is scorching heat, cold water is very pleasant
- When everything disappears by the influence of His energy, the cosmic situation is one of dense darkness. The Supreme Lord, however, is the sunshine, as confirmed in the Vedic mantras: aditya-varnam tamasah parastat
- When the sky is overcast with dense clouds and roars in anger, and when the wind blows very fiercely, the Rudra principle is manifested, and so also when the sea water is infuriated by the wind it appears in a gloomy feature of Rudra