Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
demonstration | demonstrating | demonstrations | demonstrative | demonstrator | demonstrators | demonstrate | demonstrated | demonstrates
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Demonstration"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Actually, one is obliged to continue the term of material existence because of household life. But the Lord, being very kind upon householders, demonstrated the path of sanctifying ordinary household life
- Another incident demonstrating Yasoda's extreme love for Krsna occurred when Krsna went to Mathura, the kingdom of Kamsa
- As soon as they can read, that's education finished. They will understand, practical demonstration, arati, worship of the Deity, and they play mrdanga, they chant, they join Hare Krsna chanting. They are not meant for any technology
- If you go back to Dallas school and demonstrate to the other teachers there just the proper way to instruct and discipline the students nicely, that will be a great service
- In every respect these western countries are the best field for our Vaisnava culture to spread and take effect, that has been demonstrated
- In Stanford University although the demonstration was first introduced still they took it as hypnotic chant. Many Yoga societies here feeling the strength of our movement
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam there is a statement in connection with the brahma-vimohana-lila, which demonstrates something of this impetuous feature of ecstatic love
- It also demonstrates the glories of holy places and shows how the Lord accepts His faithful devotee. Thus the Lord fulfilled five or seven purposes by performing one pastime
- It is said that the inhabitants of Kimpurusa-loka can perform many wonderful mystic demonstrations
- Krishna Kirtana is not for earning livelihood. Krishna Kirtana is not meant for entertaining the public for demonstration of arts
- Krishna Kirtana is not for earning livelihood. Krishna Kirtana is not meant for entertaining the public for demonstration of arts. It is dynamic service to the Lord
- Krsna replied to Narada: "I am the supreme instructor. Therefore I'm personally executing religious principles in order to teach the whole world how to act. It is My desire that you not be bewildered by such demonstrations of My internal energy"
- Pradyumna Brahmacari was deeply eager to understand this fact. Therefore Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu revealed it to him by a practical demonstration
- Pradyumna immediately counteracted the mystic demonstration occasioned by the airplane of Salva. By the mystic power of the airplane, Salva had created a darkness as dense as night, but Pradyumna all of a sudden appeared like the rising sun
- The impersonalists would not dare believe that in the spiritual world there are such varieties of enjoyment, but in order to demonstrate the factual, ever-blissful enjoyment in the spiritual world, Lord Krsna descended to this planet
- The inhabitants of Kimpurusa-loka can perform many wonderful mystic demonstrations. In other words, they can exhibit as many wonderful things as one can imagine. The inhabitants of this planet can do whatever they like, or whatever they imagine
- The Lord has declared openly in Bhagavad-gita how He becomes pleased with us, and the same process is practically demonstrated in the life and preaching work of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The members who always thought themselves protected by Krsna could readily convert their conviction into practical demonstration
- The next moment He (Krsna) could understand that the arrest and killing of His father were demonstrations of the mystic powers which Salva had learned from the demon Maya
- The so-called appearance and disappearance of the Lord are not actions of material nature, but are demonstrations of the internal potency of the Lord. They are described by the great sages for the purpose of self-realization
- The Vrndavana pastimes demonstrated that although generally people worship God with reverence, the Lord is more pleased when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance
- This demon (friend of Kamsa) was foaming at the mouth, waving his arms and rolling on the ground. This demonic demonstration is in relationship with Krsna in ghastly humor. This mellow or flavor is one of the indirect relationships with Krsna
- This idea of doll exhibitions to demonstrate our philosophy has long been proposed, and my Guru Maharaja was very keen to execute this idea. Therefore I am just trying to give some shape to what my Guru Maharaja wanted
- This is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s liberal demonstration of the bhakti cult. We should not introduce anything whimsically, without the sanction of the bona fide spiritual master
- This Krsna consciousness movement is educational movement. It is not a religious sentiment; it is a science. And as we have got our books also. You have seen. There is demonstration of the book. We have got already twenty books of four hundred pages each
- To celebrate the Rasa Lila Ceremony decorate the Deities very nicely with flowers; as many as possible, ornaments, garlands, nice light demonstration, and much distribution of Prasadam
- Ultimately, however, both parties (the theists and the atheists) demonstrate the Absolute Truth because although they offer opposing statements, their object is the same ultimate cause. They are both approaching the same Supreme Brahman
- Uncivilized activities were actually demonstrated in opposition to the Hare Krsna movement's Bombay center, Hare Krsna Land
- When Lord Krsna appears, from moment to moment He exhibits His different pastimes, beginning with the killing of Putana. All these pastimes are eternally being demonstrated one after another
- While sometimes the movies that are demonstrated in the plane, I close my eyes. I do not like to see them because that impression carries. It is a very disturbing fact to me