Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Demise"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- After the demise of Sisupala, Salva and Paundraka, a foolish demoniac king of the name Dantavakra wanted to kill Krsna to avenge the death of his friend Salva
- After the demise of Sri Gadadhara Pandita, Mamu Thakura became the priest in charge of the temple known as Tota-gopinatha, in Jagannatha Puri
- After three days after the demise of a Vaisnava a function should be held for offering the departed soul and all others prasadam. This is the system
- The (Bhetnama) room is his for his lifetime only, it is not that anyone coming after him or his sons or family after his demise can use the room
- The prolonged sacrificial ceremonies undertaken by the sages of Naimisaranya were begun shortly after the demise of Maharaja Pariksit
- They have developed this philosophy and this Bible, after the demise of Jesus Christ. More or less it is concoction